thank god for X factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank god for X factor

Ive just had a couple of hours on the computor why cos Auntynet loves the X factor more than you lot
    But its just ended so goodbye

Ohhhh.. I just can't wait ......TOMOROW NIGHT!!!!!!! FOR FINAL 12!!!!

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

Oh gosh! I didn't realise it was so far into it! I keep saying I must watch X-factor, and every week I forget!
      MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

I HAVE TO WATCH! There's a Bansley lad on (Alan) and there's been a lot of controversy about the story he gave them at his first auditiion so that's why I'm watching! We still don't know if Simon put him through so I will be glued to the TV tomorrow night.

Yes I know I'm sad!!!!!!
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Is he the dishy lad who gave Sinitta the saucy look when she came out in her gold bikini?!! Yes, I read some article too but he came across as authentic, although that look wasn't exactly 'shy' was it?!!. I hope he gets through though. Looking forward to tomorrow night too. Got it ready to record just in case I forget...as if!! .
          Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

We love the X-Factor in our house. A real family event. We shout, applaud and cry at the sob stories (just me and my daughter, not the men). I can't wait to see who are the final 12, I know I'll be dissapointed though, as they never seem to pick the ones I think are the best....Does anyone watch the Extra-Factor? We find it more entertaining than the main show. The strange thing last night was that on the main show, alot of the contestants cracked up and gave a poor performance, but on the Extra Factor they showed the second song that they performed and they all did brilliantly!...

Jo x
            Things to make and do
            Things to make and do's Facebook page
            Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

I love X Factor too! I just know the people i want through wont get through and il get annoyed lol!
              Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Sad sooooooo sad

Comment

I prefer the extra factor, I agree with Jo, I thought it odd that they showed their seconds songs, which were definitely better (they remembered their words )rather than on the main show.

I am so sad, because, if you watch extra factor, they have presentiators - which is a contest between Holly Willoughby (who is fab considering she seemed thick and bimboey on Dancing on Ice) and Dermott O'leary (who definitely isn't as good as he was on Big Bro a few years ago). OMG what a laugh, specially the spelling one, although there was the staring one too.
                  TTFN
                  Annette

Comment

Alan didn't get through - big shame I think. I thought maybe Simon would put him through and not Eoghan - not that Eoghan isn't good, I just think maybe he's a little young and may struggle to cope with the pressure. Not sure I agree with Danni's choice of Daniel either cos I just don't think he's got the ability to be a pop star. Surprisingly I agreed with all Louis' choices and I really think Cheryl made a mistake not putting Amy through cos she's so much better than Diana.

Oh well . . . . . thats just my twopennoth.
                    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Agree with you Auntynet is big shame that Alan didn't get through (he's good looking man and also he's good singer and his definitely better then Scott)..Well I really like Eoghan and i'm glad he's through and i think Austin may struggles to cope with the pressure, because HE CRIES A LOT...

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine View Post
                        i think Austin may struggles to cope with the pressure, because HE CRIES A LOT...
                        I though that !!! I hope he settles down now he's through...
                        Mel

Comment

Do you think Alan didn't get through because of the controversy? He was definitely easy on the eye and a good singer too. I like Diana and am VEry envious of her legs...I think her and the dark haired girl Laura?(Amy Winehouse lookalike) have got really unusual voices and I'm hoping they both go far. Also the lady in the over 25s, Rachel?, the one who had had trouble with drugs, what a voice, my god, she's fabulous...just hope she doesn't talk too much and get herself into trouble! And the boy band, JLS...I think it's going to be a good show again this year
                          Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Hooray ive found someone else that is X factor fan, I love it but OH absolutely hates it and he drives me mad with his moaning about it, but all i have to say now is well i have to sit and listen to the football almost every night and i never moan about it and never really ask to watch anything except the X factor that soon shuts him up but you can see he is not a happy bunny when its on at all but do i care lol

nnoooooooooope

Chrissy
                            www.busybeescraftplace.blogspot.com
                            http://www.squidoo.com/bookatrixcards

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy View Post
                              Hooray ive found someone else that is X factor fan, I love it but OH absolutely hates it and he drives me mad with his moaning about it, but all i have to say now is well i have to sit and listen to the football almost every night and i never moan about it and never really ask to watch anything except the X factor that soon shuts him up but you can see he is not a happy bunny when its on at all but do i care lol
                              nnoooooooooope
                              Chrissy
                              Same ''problem'' in our house

Comment

Working...
                              X