pink party help wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pink party help wanted

Im going to try and hold a Pink Party for Breakthrough breast cancer not ever done anythiny like this before and would like any ideas any of you may have about holding on.

I can get a good sized room for free where i work i would like to do a pj party but do i get stalls there or just a disco

HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

i did a pink party in the student bar at uni and it was great.

the general idea is make it as pink as possible.
    get tissue paper to make pink ribbons, pink balloons, etc.
    if you can, get hold of some gels for lighing and get red ones which will turn the light in the room pink. (gels are coloured see through sheets you put over lights in theatres to change the colour. they are bscially like big quality stree wrappers) if you cant get gels improvie, then just blue tack them over any spot lights or similar in the room.

make pink cocktails (alcohoic or non alcoholic). just mix various fruit juice till you find a nice taste with a pink colour.

make boobie cakes to sell for 10p. just simple little buns with a pink smartie on top.

do a pin the tail on the donkey type game but do it as 'pin the boobs on the celebrity' get a picture of a celebrity and make some big daft boobs with carborad and stick blue tack on the back for them to stick them on.

everyone has to wear pink! thats the biggest rule. go mad with the pink lipstick and blusher.

and most importantly have fun.
    God must be an artist, why else would there be so many colours?

Comment

Im going to make up 100 goody bags with business cards and that in of all the people that as sent donationes plus a few other bits like some pink sweets if i can find some

so if anyone on here would like me to put there business cards in i will if you send a raffle prize
      im also going to do a leaflet with this on

""Show your breasts some TLC: Touch, Look, Check and be breast aware for life.

Survival rates for breast cancer are improving. However recent research has highlighted that survival rates in the UK are among the lowest in Europe.

Most breast cancers are detected by women who report unusual changes to their doctor. Diagnosing and treating breast cancer at the earliest possible opportunity gives the best chances of survival from breast cancer.

This highlights the importance of being ‘breast aware’ – knowing what your breasts look and feel like normally, so you can be aware of any changes and check them out with your doctor as soon as possible.

Breakthrough Breast Cancer has a simple message to help women be breast aware:

‘Show your breasts some TLC – Touch, Look, Check’
      Touch your breasts. Feel for anything unusual,
      Look for changes. Be aware of their shape and texture,
      Check anything unusual with your doctor. Chat with your friends if you are worried.

Although most people probably associate breast lumps as a sign of the disease there are other less well-known symptoms to look out for such as changes to the skin or the appearance of the nipple.Visit www.touchlookcheck.org.uk for detailed information on breast awareness and all the changes to look out for. After all, everyone deserves a little TLC.""

Comment

Anyone else with any ideas

Comment

When are you thinking of doing this? I may have some pink ribbon somewhere I could do something with. Depending on the time scale would decide what and how many. I will def send you some pink fairy earrings.
          "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
          my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

How about some pink themed wine glass charms? How many people are invited? Let me know and I will see about making some for you
            She was not quite what you would call refined.
            She was not quite what you would call unrefined.
            She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.

Comment

My friend went to a pink fancy dress party and they had a pink French onion seller, a pink pirate, pink ghosts etc.
              You could get some red food colouring and put a few drops in the lemonade or in everyone's glass.

Melanie

Comment

Me too can you give me a lead time and I will send you something if enough time. I am doing Pink October month on my website and plan to post items that are all pink, hopefully w/c 20th, this is in collaboration with the Make Mine Pink Boutiques.

Comment

thank you everyone im just looking for some small raffle prizes as not sure how many will be coming im hoping lots will be who knows lol but i will be doing up 100 goody bags so send your business cards to me if you want my address p m me and i will send it

Comment

Thank you to the ones that have sent me PM's so far

Comment

ooooh, where is Mr Pink Pinkerton when you need him?

Can't help with the pink ideas myself........
                      www.beadlab.com

Comment

anyone got any ideas please

Comment

I just wanted to wish you luck with this. We have just been planning for 4 months for a gift and card sale for Breast Cancer Care.

It's been hard work but we now have a tombola, gift and card stall with make and take, second hand book and jigsaw stall, homemade cake stall, name the teddy and a bbq.

We had to purchase a raffle licence from our local council as we were going to pre-sell tickets before the day of the event but all the raffle prizes have been kindly donated by local businesses and individuals. We have had numerous other events that have been born from this, 2 auctions (one online and one at a venue), a weekend cybercrop, a hotdog challenge and also a wear pink disco.

As it's Breast Cancer Awareness month it's fab to see so many people doing their bit.....I wish you lots of luck.
                          Di x

www.tando-creative.co.uk
                          www.tando-creative.blogspot.com

Comment

Glawstershire eh! I'm not so far away. I wonder where you're doing the sale? Happy to send you a raffle prize.
                            http://kittykent.etsy.com

Comment

Its going to be in the Forest of dean

Comment

Working...
                              X