Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babies - so cute you could eat them!

Aren't these cute?

And you really could eat them . . . . . . . they're made out of marzipan!
    More here http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_oct20...ipanBabies.htm
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

I've seen those before - they're really lovely aren't they
    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

It seems a little sick to me, making babies from marzipan then eating them....... although could satisfy those cannibalistic tendencies......
      www.beadlab.com

Comment

I've seen them before too but they are fantastic - look at all the tiny detail on a bit of marzipan.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Quote from the site-
          These babies are made with xmarzipanx silicone. While some of the faces may look
          crafted rather than real, every detail is amazing, and the rest look VERY real.

But I agree, they are soooooo cute
          Life's not a race, do take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Sue

Bags Embroidery & Knitting

Comment

They are just sooo very cute but I couldn't eat one (well not before breakfast anyway)
            www.littlebead.blogspot.com
            www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

WOW I have never seen these before!!

I would have thought they were far tooo good to eat! I would love some that didn't go off!!!
              Rach

Facebook
              Website
              Blog
              Folksy

Comment

They are amazing! wonder what the hair is made from ? I don't want to get fur balls

I always did say "I love babies! .... Couldn't eat a whole one though "
                Now I Could! lol

I keep looking at the one before last babys' face and feet, all the little tucks, folds and wrinkles in the right place! Amazing!
                "Buffys Charms" my lil ol' Blog

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

Wowww they are soooo mega cute.... but...but I couldn't eat one

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

Mmm same here, they're amazing but I couldn't bring myself to eat it! Great ontop of a christening cake though and then put by as a keepsake
                    Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Well at $99 or more you would be keeping it!!!
                      Rach

Facebook
                      Website
                      Blog
                      Folksy

Comment

they're so lifelike, a bit expensive though.
                        My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

Crikey $99!! They are beautiful though...
                          Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Pity they are so expensive i'd of got one for my nephew... lol we were convincing my nephew while he was here that we eat chinese crispy babies from the take away yeah i know a bit sick but so funny he thinks we eat weird things so we stepped it up a notch after he saw a prank vid on youtube, we nearly wet ourselves when he was telling his xbox mates about it, pity we couldnt order any crispy babies it was bank holiday when he was here..... last year he thought we had oragami kittens

"Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."
                            www.fairyalchemy.co.uk
                            fairyalchemy.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by FairyAlchemy View Post
                              Pity they are so expensive i'd of got one for my nephew... lol we were convincing my nephew while he was here that we eat chinese crispy babies from the take away yeah i know a bit sick but so funny he thinks we eat weird things so we stepped it up a notch after he saw a prank vid on youtube, we nearly wet ourselves when he was telling his xbox mates about it, pity we couldnt order any crispy babies it was bank holiday when he was here..... last year he thought we had oragami kittens
                              You have soooooo much in common with Urbtaf - thats the sort of thing he used to tell his kids when they were little.
                              Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                              X