How Happy am I!!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Happy am I!!???

Just found a bead shop near me, off Carnaby street, Called .................

Buffys Beads!

I can't believe it!

Am going to pay it a visit on Thursday!!

Sorry just had to share so excited! lol
    "Buffys Charms" my lil ol' Blog

Buffys Charms Website

That is such a coincidence. It must be an omen.

There aren't any bead shops near me so I'm a little jelous - but then again, maybe its not such a bad thing as I spend so much buying on the interweb. Imagine how much I'd spend if I could see the beads in the flesh!

Anyway - I'll give you a tip for when you go shopping. Only take the amount of money you really should spend (NOT WANT TO SPEND!) and leave your credit cards at home.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I know! I thought it must be fete! hehe

Yes money had crossed my mind I will go with strict budget and cash only

I haven't been to a bead shop in person before am very much looking forward to it, sure I will be able to empathise with my kids in the sweet shop on Fridays! lol

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

I went to one on carnaby st other wk....not sure if it's the same one but was in a little area with small boutique shops? There were alot of retro clothing/crafty ones. Not sure if it's the same but may be worth a look,was just past miss sixty/boots on the right?! I'm sorry i dont live in london but it was a great shop!!!!!
        Dee x
        Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
        Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
        Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

I will have a look see when I go ty x x It may be another shop as "buffys beads" seems to be off of carnaby street.

I know where miss sixty is (not as though I shops there though! ) theres a really sweet retro shop just past there too I loves me retro

I was hoping to go tomorrow but I am unwell atm so will have to wait and see.

Will come back and fill you all in!!

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

Hey hi Buffy, How you doing my little chic ? Wow it must your shop you forgot all about and thought you dreamed it eh? LOL

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

Heya Pepsi x x x

I went today and it was nice, I over spent a wee bit but, mainly cos i needed crimping pliers so that bumped it up

Hmm some lovely reasonably priced stuff, and some over priced beads! (but thats prolly me being tight )

Worth the trip because I liked lots of stuff and so I know I can pop there and see what I am buying when I need it rather than second guessing online and waiting iyswim

I was a bit random today because I didn't know what to expect!

Findings where very nice and a bit pricey but I find that paramount if I manage to create something worthy of a decent finding

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

Originally posted by dee_liteful View Post
                I went to one on carnaby st other wk....not sure if it's the same one but was in a little area with small boutique shops? There were alot of retro clothing/crafty ones. Not sure if it's the same but may be worth a look,was just past miss sixty/boots on the right?! I'm sorry i dont live in london but it was a great shop!!!!!
                Yes indeed I think that is Buffys beads it was on the 2nd level, such a sweet place never even noticed that place before!!! really cute baby shop too and a shop called "fur coat no knickers"!!!!

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

Working...
                X