I need help in finding some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help in finding some

Baby washcloths for my baby cupcakes. The ones i got before i got in ASDA but not seen any in there in ages i know you can also get them in the pound shops but after many hours looking in any pound shop near me i still cant find any. I know boots and toy r us sell some but there's are bigger then the ones i use. So if any of you see any out and about please please let me know where you have seen them

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Have you tried Mothercare online? Not too sure what size you use let us know.

Comment

yes but there not the ones i use dont think i will be able to get the ones i like anymore so will have to come up with something else

The ones i use are only 8 x 8 inches

Comment

http://www.babykind.co.uk

The above links does 8 X 8 flannels.

Comment

Have you tried the childrens department in Ikea, I'm sure I bought small baby flannels in there. it was a few years ago now though.
          Amanda
          xx

Comment

Hi snowangel,

Maybe you could try looking around your local markets, I'm sure there's usually a baby stall, and you may even be able to arrange a price on a bulk order from them. It would save on postage (althought you'd still have to pay for peltrol and parking, but you could go shopping at the same time ) and also help another local trader.

Good luck with your hunt

J x
            To see our handmade bath and beauty productcs, all made with fair trade organic oils and butters, please click the link to our Etsy shop below:
            http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5184519

Love & Bubbles
            Jode
            x

Comment

i saw some in ponden mill.

if you are stuck let me know and i can see if my local poundland has some.

hth
              vicky
              Eternal Flame Candles
              www.eternalflamecandles.co.uk

Hand Made in Scotland

Comment

Thanks everyone its the ones from the pound shops that im after

Comment

Have you tried Dunelm Mills?
                  Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                  X