Oh dear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear

I made the mistake of going to hobbycraft in my lunch hour. Only wanted a small flower punch, but the punches were in a very good sale, so ended up with an egg and santa for me and a cow for a friends birthday. No flowers anywhere to be seen! Never mind, it was just a thought, then on the way back decided to just try and quill some tiny little baby flowers instead.

Oh, also found a quilling book I hadn't seen before so thought it might come in handy for some ideas!!! Oops!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

I'm sure they will all come in useful
    for all your paper & card needs visit www.ideasinpaper.co.uk

Comment

you are a very naughty girl. I demand you hand them over to me right now!!
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Well, the punches were 29p, 49p and 49p on buy one get one free, so I couldn't resist. If I wasn't at work I'd be at home punching random holes in bits of paper!! Maybe I should forget the COSHH forms and just randomly punch holes in those. I think they'd look pretty with a little decoration in the corner.
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
          Well, the punches were 29p, 49p and 49p on buy one get one free, so I couldn't resist. If I wasn't at work I'd be at home punching random holes in bits of paper!! Maybe I should forget the COSHH forms and just randomly punch holes in those. I think they'd look pretty with a little decoration in the corner.
          Sounds good to me!!!
          for all your paper & card needs visit www.ideasinpaper.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Ideas In Paper View Post
            Sounds good to me!!!
            Both the price and the pretty forms!!!!
            Cynthia
            http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Hmm that reminds me of myself in the craft shop today lol - went in for some buttons and came out minus £20 oops!

xxHannah

Comment

I'm the type of person who shouldn't be allowed in a craft shop unsupervised. My local Dobbies has card making stuff. I don't make cards, but even still, I'm always drawn to that section, thinking 'what could I do with this?'
                Sparklez.co.uk
                Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Hee hee hee! I'm pleased I usually go with a time constraint (my lunch hour) otherwise I'd spend a lot, lot more! As it takes nearly 15 mins to get there walking very fast and then I have to browse, walk back and get something to eat then I am limited to the amount of browsing I do!
                  View my flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X