Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My baby boy is...

...One today!

Wow, a whole year old - doesnt time fly by?

xHannah

Happy Birthday Have you got anything special planned for him?

I still can't believe Em will be 3 next month!!
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Comment

Aaaw happy birthday to your little fella. I am on tenterhooks waiting for my first step-grandchild which was due yesterday. Can't wait.
      www.littlebead.blogspot.com
      www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Congratulations! A whole year! Yes, time does fly. Babies and toddlers are lovely. My brothers wife had a baby a couple of days ago, so I'm a little broody at the moment...it will pass...
        Jo x
        Things to make and do
        Things to make and do's Facebook page
        Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Aah!! Happy Birthday to him!!! I can remember when my Tim (36 now) was one!. He played in the cardboard boxes that his presents were in. He was fascinated by Hovvers and used to say 'hoova hoova' and I used to give him a little ride sitting on the front of it. That Christmas I bought him a little replica and he loved it!!!!!!(Not real I might add). Make the most of every day and take loads of pictures. I went through a few bad years with my health when he was little and there are gaps where I didn't snap him. I would give anything to go back and have a short time with him when he was tiny!!!!!!! Oh good grief I'll be crying next!!!!! Hope you all have a wonder day for his first birthday!!! Sue xx
          http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by incywincy View Post
            Happy Birthday Have you got anything special planned for him?

I still can't believe Em will be 3 next month!!
            Took him out to the zoo which was nice apart, was a shame as my husband shares his birthday with Arthur but he couldnt be here today due to work

Aww 3 - Em is similar age to my eldest Jack - he will be 3 in November, only seems yesterday he was a baby!

xx

Comment

Originally posted by janetdc View Post
              Aaaw happy birthday to your little fella. I am on tenterhooks waiting for my first step-grandchild which was due yesterday. Can't wait.
              Aww bet you are excited!
              xx

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Lovejoy View Post
                Congratulations! A whole year! Yes, time does fly. Babies and toddlers are lovely. My brothers wife had a baby a couple of days ago, so I'm a little broody at the moment...it will pass...
                Jo x
                LOL I have the broodiness at the mo too! everyone around me seems to be having a baby at the minute - hmm maybe in a few years - two are enough for the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
                  Aah!! Happy Birthday to him!!! I can remember when my Tim (36 now) was one!. He played in the cardboard boxes that his presents were in. He was fascinated by Hovvers and used to say 'hoova hoova' and I used to give him a little ride sitting on the front of it. That Christmas I bought him a little replica and he loved it!!!!!!(Not real I might add). Make the most of every day and take loads of pictures. I went through a few bad years with my health when he was little and there are gaps where I didn't snap him. I would give anything to go back and have a short time with him when he was tiny!!!!!!! Oh good grief I'll be crying next!!!!! Hope you all have a wonder day for his first birthday!!! Sue xx
                  Aww Bless you - Know what you mean about the pics - because my first son Jack spent the first 7 weeks of his life in hospital I only ever got a couple of pics, something which I really regret so make up for it nowadays and take hundreds lol!

xx

Comment

I tried to say Happy Birthday Arthur & Hubby last night but my internet-finding-jobby-malarky went daft (I'm not Mrs Media, can you tell?)

I'm waiting for 3 births at the minute! My niece due in a week, an ex-workmate due end Aug, my hairdresser due in 6 weeks

I love bright, new, curious souls coming into the world - so long as they dont wanna live with me 24/7 though! LOL only kidding (half?!)

Shaz x
                    Keepsake Kollections
                    & Rossendale Ramblings!
                    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Working...
                    X