Arrrr! Bt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrrr! Bt!

Why is it the BT are so bloomin useless!!!! I have to ring them about once a week now after they stuff up either my bill or internet/tv/phone and they cannot get their act together!
    I wait an hour till I get through, get patronised then throw a wobbler at the poor call centre person after they've sufficiently wound me up.

...sorry I had to rant!... I'm ordering my thought before I write my latest complaint letter to them.

Total complaint letters ever written- 5
    Total complaint letters written this week- 3
    Total complaint letter written to BT- 4
    Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
    Dichroic Glass Tutorials
    Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

I'm now very grateful I'm not sat in a BT call centre...

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

I can't stand BT, we're with Virgin now. When we moved into this house there was no phone line, BT wanted to charge hundreds to install one, plus, there was a long wait!! Virgin came the day after we moved in, charged £25 (£20 of which they then credited to our account) and they've been brilliant!
      Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

I used to be a blueyonder (now virgin) customer and they were great for me too.
        For my sins I worked in the faults section of Virgin while I was a student so I know exactly what it's like to have to deal with angry customers and deal with faults and i'm sure BT go out of their way to wind people up!
        Don't get me wrong, when Virgin screw things up they do it well and getting engineers out can be a pain but BT go out of their way to annoy me!
        Dichroic Glass Tutorials

Comment

tell me about it! BT are so frustrating! the call centre drives me mad - when we were having problems they would tell you they were going to put you through to one department and you would go though to a completely different department! and you would have to repeat your name, address etc every time you spoke to a different person!! Drives me mad!!!!
          www.AREjewellery.etsy.com
          http://arehandmadejewellery.blogspot.com/
          http://www.folksy.com/shops/AREjewellery

Comment

i havent been with bt for years and never had a problem with them but before virgin took over from ntl they were useless im with virgin ok as long as its not an internet problem and then they charge the earth for the call until they can establish its there equipment that is faulty. i get rather stressed at call centers by the time i finished holding and pushing buttons to get through to the appropriate department im already wound up so then it doesnt take much for me to blow my top
            Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Arrrr Bt!

I was so tired of the whole set up I moved everything to Sky - just pay line rental now to Bt. Touch wood!!!!! nothing has gone wrong since.
              Watch this spot, it's bound to wobble now I've opened my big mouth.
              Carol
              Last edited by Critchley; 27-06-2008, 12:36 PM. Reason: spelling
              Carol
              God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Take a long slow breathe in through the nose....and out through the mouth...

(try to chill out Phil !)
                Mel

Comment

The BT internet I have is useless and arguing is one of the very few things in life I'm actually good at....I just can't stand it when i'm paying people to patronise me!..I've now got to type messages ultra fast before the connection goes again. *reaches for the gypsy creams to calm myself down*
                  Dichroic Glass Tutorials

Comment

Working...
                  X