Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oi - GingerMonkey over here - jumps up down - waving excitedly!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oi - GingerMonkey over here - jumps up down - waving excitedly!!!!!

woo hooo GINGeR MonKey

x vInTaGe VioLeT x

maximumrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Has she sussed it out yet!!

Comment

that's funny

i'm finding it a bit tricky myself!!

x vInTaGe VioLeT x

Comment

blooming heck...I can't get used to this!!! But Look, I'M HERE!!!

Comment

lol. looks like the gang is almost all here
          Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

yahoo! well done! I've found some intro threads so far but still no idea of how it works really...is there a general chat thread like that we knew and loved? where we can talk about hangovers and hairdoes etc or do we stick to crafting only here?
            Last edited by overmilkwood; 21-06-2008, 08:00 PM.
            AnnieB

http://overmilkwood.blogspot.com

Comment

Well, I must admit I fear change, so I am not as keen on it over here, but I'll get used to it (won't I?)
              Can't seem to accept friend requests...maybe I'm doing something wrong.

what has everyone been up to this weekend? I've been to a ball. Jeez - proof money does not buy taste, or class. It was fun in an awful way, I am so sure there was some keys in the bowl action going on and I got plenty of comments from the delightful members of my table...those comments that are veiled very thinnly and you know are actually insults. I doubt very much if I will be attending the do next year

Comment

Originally posted by overmilkwood View Post
                yahoo! well done! I've found some intro threads so far but still no idea of how it works really...is there a general chat thread like that we knew and loved? where we can talk about hangovers and hairdoes etc or do we stick to crafting only here?
                Yep. That's pretty much it. Seeing as we haven't been introduced I'll welcome your 'gang' anyway. Please make sure you read the rules......................some of us mods are dying to try out the mass ban button!

Comment

Hi guys! I got on here too. I am missing the speed of posting on our old thread, but will no doubt get used to it!
                  http://chickadeecards.blogspot.com

http://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

Originally posted by Chickadee Cards View Post
                    Hi guys! I got on here too. I am missing the speed of posting on our old thread, but will no doubt get used to it!
                    Thanks. That's like walking into someone's house and telling them the wallpaper was much nicer in the last house you left. Any chance of a bit of etiquette here?

Comment

Um,I actually meant that we all used to post on one thread rather than several, so it was speedier to chat, rather than that your site is slow

If we are talking about etiquette, surely it is polite to welcome new guests, rather than threaten to 'mass ban' them? We are all a bunch of friends who love crafting. Sorry if we have come across as rude or exclusive. That is really not the case.

I am looking forward to chatting to ALL the posters on here, but naturally already have an affinity with the posters I 'know'. If that is a problem to you, well, I'm not sure how to resolve that. Maybe time will show you that we are all serious about our crafting rather than talking about 'what to wear tonight'.

Look forward to chatting with you
                      http://chickadeecards.blogspot.com

http://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

tee hee!

you have all now met Peter, we all love Peter even though he can be a bit blunt sometimes! He takes his post as moderator very very extremely seriously.

to the forum though all, are you all cardmakers? Out of interest, where do you all know each other from?
                        www.beadlab.com

Comment

to the Forum. Some of the earlier comments did make me wonder what was going on, as I agree with Peter's comments that it sounded like you were having a look around the Forum muttering "Don't think much of the decor in here, it's a bit old-fashioned..."

I hope you enjoy your time here... what sparked the apparent mass exodus from your last 'home'?

Si.
                          Wood Tattoos
                          Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                          Facebook
                          Flickr
                          Twitter

Comment

hi -
                            to pebbles - we all do different stuff - i do a bit of everything really - i'm a pro at starting something new before finishing the last project!!

to Si - there was no mass exodus we are just using this forum too as we are all linked by our love of crafts and it seems like a nice friendly place for us crafters and it's always nice to meet like minded people who don't find us "odd" for knitting or beading etc etc !

x vInTaGe VioLeT x

Comment

Originally posted by vInTaGe VioLeT View Post
                              to Si - there was no mass exodus we are just using this forum too as we are all linked by our love of crafts and it seems like a nice friendly place for us crafters and it's always nice to meet like minded people who don't find us "odd" for knitting or beading etc etc !
                              Aaah, I see... I just got the impression with you all joining here at once that something had happened with your previous haunt... I wondered if a site had closed down or something.

Si.
                              <<<< see, you can just use this emoticon for absolutely no reason at all...
                              Wood Tattoos
                              Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                              Facebook
                              Flickr
                              Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X