X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick hello!

Hiya guys, just popping in to say a quick

hello!

but I gotta rush off again now, things a bit hectic in my world at the mo, just Blogged a bit about it cos my poor wee Blog has been neglected too!

So bye for now until I can come and have a proper catch up - off to my dad's Surprise 80th Birthday Bash this evening so gotta get the posh frock out and shave me legs!!!!!!

Shaz xx
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

lol! definitly need to get groomed!

Hope you have fun at the 'parteee'. Nice to here from you again!

s.x
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

You always guarantee a giggle!!!!! Hope you have a lovely time at the party!!!Ooh, it's dead exciting getting all dolled up and feeling good!!! Bet you look gorgeous!!!! Post a pic of you with your dad in your posh frock!!!! No, 'ang on!!! Not your dad in the frock - I mean you. I meant - post a pic of you in your frock with your dad- he he!!! Nice to hear from you!!! Love Sue xx
      http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Oh, I have been wondering where you were!! Been checking your blog too and sadly no updates!!

Hope your Dad has a good time - let us know how it all went!!

Hehehehe - know what you mean about leg shaving!!

Comment

Hi Shaz....know exactly what you mean, no time to think these days LOL. hope your Dad had a wonderful party and looking forward to seeing you here again soon......

Sue
          www.susiedolls.com
          www.susie1205.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X