Mr Site users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Site users

Have been able to get on to update your websites today? It is driving me crazy!!

I keep getting on then it won't save - do they not know I have a website to get ready

Boo Hoo
    Last edited by incywincy; 28-05-2008, 09:34 PM.
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

OMG - You have to help me (anyone!) Before I blow up!

If you click on the link - here you can access Mr Site's homepage. But does the link at the end work? where it says members?
    It should take you to a password page.

It isn't letting me in and I'm going to chuck my laptop out the window in a minute

Ta. x
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Comment

I just clicked on members and it went straight to the login page.

Have you tried deleting cookies? Turning off the laptop and rebooting?

Hope you get in to update your site. Good luck.
      Life's not a race, do take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Sue

Bags Embroidery & Knitting

Comment

I'll try mine...I know it was working fine earlier, but i'll take a lookie see...

just checked mine is working fine.

is it working for you yet!

s.x
        Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Sorry guys - I gave up last night! It let me on just after I posted this, but only for about 10 minutes
          Seems fine this morning though

I will get hubbie to have a look at my cookies today
          ___

Comment

It does that sometimes!! And its always when you have loads to add! So I try and do my updates a little at a time otherwise I'm really too mad to do anything constructive!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
              It does that sometimes!! And its always when you have loads to add! So I try and do my updates a little at a time otherwise I'm really too mad to do anything constructive!!

I know - doesn't it just drive you insane Glad it's not just me though
              ___

Comment

Working...
              X