Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else bored of their days jobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else bored of their days jobs?

A year ago I was studying hard to become a lawyer and have worked hard in my job for several years so that I can qualify but now all I want to do is make jewellery, buy beads and chat on the forum.

Does anyone else feel like this and what happens when you want to change so your hobby becomes your full time job??
    www.sparklehandmadejewellery.co.uk

Oh yeah!!
    I quit my naff job last year due to horrid bosses.
    Sadly Ive not found any other job that wont put me into a bordeom enduced coma, so my jewellery making spending has had to reduce significantly.
    But I dream of having a creative job.
    Wouldnt it be great if we all did a job we loved.Our bosses would get so much more work out of us.

Good luck on your quest.
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Naff jobs suck

I can't stand my job!

I am looking for a creative job but none are to be found which is rubbisho. I am just in an office doing boring admin and my brain has turned to mush.
      www.clarenash.co.uk

Comment

I love working, but I hate my current job. Its lame! I go crazy if i'm not working, i need to meet people, chat, do different things everyday, have a challenge....I dont get any of these at my current job

I've got an interview 2moro ( ) so fingers crossed, its to be a project worker..i'm quite excited, its only temporary till september which is perfect for me!! if I get it, think of all the art supplies I can buy with the extra money!!!!!

s.x
        Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

awwww thats dead sad! I love my job, the kids are soooooo cute and even though they got so much horrible things happening theyre always so happy and wanting to play n stuff! Maybe its just getting-back-after-the-bank-holiday-blues. Hope you all find better jobs xxx
          I like to make things - usually a mess!
          Please look at my stuff and let me know what you think!
          http://elephantfrills.blogspot.com/

Comment

Will I get stoned to bits if I admit I love my job hehehe

I am lucky enough to have worked with my husband running our garage for the last 5 years and at the beginning of this year, started my own business from home

Comment

I'm really bored too. Been thinking for the last week of becoming a proper stained glass artist rather than just a hobby. I can dream on can't I. Been trying to escape my job for the last 4 years, im going crazy.
              www.artbysusanjefferson.co.uk

Twitter @suecreative

Comment

Originally posted by lauralou1601 View Post
                awwww thats dead sad! I love my job, the kids are soooooo cute and even though they got so much horrible things happening theyre always so happy and wanting to play n stuff! Maybe its just getting-back-after-the-bank-holiday-blues. Hope you all find better jobs xxx
                Smug people don't write on this thread!!!
                www.clarenash.co.uk

Comment

Sumg??? Moi???

Ohhhh its like that is it???? I dont like being banned from things!! Im gonna join in with my actual job that I get paid for then.

I hate my job, i work in everton football club, i go home smelling like hotdogs, and my 16 year old collegue is adamant that we are meant to be together, and even when I said I want a baby, he thought about it for like, 5 seconds and said ok then lets have one!!!

Can I write now???
                  I like to make things - usually a mess!
                  Please look at my stuff and let me know what you think!
                  http://elephantfrills.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by lauralou1601 View Post
                    my 16 year old collegue is adamant that we are meant to be together, and even when I said I want a baby, he thought about it for like, 5 seconds and said ok then lets have one!!!
                    Lmao!!! Ha, gotta love those 16 yr old lads! they're so cheeky!!
                    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

re

lol know the feeling well still temping after 9 months in same job lol glorified debt collector is my role
                      would love to have a cosy little shop with a little workshop at the back where people of all ages can come and have a try at making soaps etc even thought about the way i want it set up and the decoration lmao
                      i think i spend too much time dreaming lol
                      ok back to reality now
                      better pretend im doing some work lmao
                      MY WEBSITE
                      www.crafty-cow.webs.com

my email
                      [email protected]

Comment

i love working at the school and being with the kids i just hate the ppl i work with because most of them are fully quailfied they so far stuck up ................................... they think they are better than me! and it really does annoy me i do love doing my crafting but dont seem to have much time so when it comming up to a craft fair i spend 3-4 nights up really late making sure i have loads of stuff to take
                        ive even got my 9yr old daughter and 7 yr old son into making cards they sit there and have a go with me and they make all there friends birthday cards ....but i know what you mean i would love to work full time on my cards but id never be able to make a living out of it!

god sorry just realised how much id waffled on there! Wendy
                        wendy xx
                        my blog... http://thatpersonaltouchcards.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                        X