Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ebay craziness...refresh...refresh & refresh!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay craziness...refresh...refresh & refresh!!

Ok, so i'm going crazy, I am trying to buy a camera off ebay, a couple went way over my price range, the other I placed a bit about 20 seconds too soon and was out bid...i'm here, waiting, refreshing, waiting and refreshing some more!

I want this camera, but I'm turning into a crazy item refreshing stalker!

arghhh... only 11 minutes left ...must go, refreshing time....
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Only buy occasionally off ebay but my god the excitement and rush you get for those last few minutes refreshing and refreshing is so good it's probably addictive On the flip-side I've sold a few highish value items when we were clearing a house and refreshing watching the bids fly in the last 10 minutes is pretty cool too....going from £10 to £400 that quickly is mad!

So, not expecting an answer yet as I hope you're on ebay solidly now with only a few mins to go, were you the highest bidder????
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Yippeeeee!

I was the highest bidder, wow! I am so happy now! lol. its so true, those last moments are truly exciting!

Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Congratulations on getting your camera.
        I am the same I leave it till the last possible moment - sometimes with 20 seconds to spare and the adrenalin rush is wonderful.

Melanie

Comment

congrats on winning camera my daughter is like you refreshing page at last minute it might be the competetive streak in you as well as really wanting the item as long as you set yourself a limit and dont go over it i usually just do the buy now items as it scares me
          Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by craftyjan View Post
            congrats on winning camera my daughter is like you refreshing page at last minute it might be the competetive streak in you as well as really wanting the item as long as you set yourself a limit and dont go over it i usually just do the buy now items as it scares me

lol...I am just a tadge competitive...he he! I didnt go over my limit, i was very controlled(ish!)
            Sophie.x

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Working...
            X