X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• janetdc
    replied
    Originally posted by ezzyam View Post
    Hope this isn't changing from Incy's theme but anyone know any other'sayings'
    My mum used to say 'I can't run I've got a bone in my leg'!!
    and I guess we have all heard ' if you fall over and break your leg don't you come running to me'
    What exactly do people mean when they say "you'll laugh on the other side of your face" ?! Billy Connolly does a great sketch on that one.

Leave a comment:

• ezzyam
    replied
    Hope this isn't changing from Incy's theme but anyone know any other'sayings'
    My mum used to say 'I can't run I've got a bone in my leg'!!
    and I guess we have all heard ' if you fall over and break your leg don't you come running to me'

Leave a comment:

• incywincy
    replied
    Originally posted by JBJB View Post
    "My sweatshirt's scratchy"
    Lol - That's made me giggle!

Leave a comment:

• Rodeo Lady
    replied
    Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
    I've had a bit of a busy weekend, it flew by. We went out on Saturday looking at floor tiles for the kitchen, bathroom and toilet. I found what I wanted but once again picked the most expensive!!!!!! It just proves that I have got good taste!!!! ( or so I told Bob!!!) I am busy dog walking at the moment too. My neighbour, an old lady over the road has a dog walker for her dog. Can you believe this??? Her gardener is a bit of a funny lad but has been going there for about 10 years. He has a dog and brings it with him when he gardens. Well, to cut a long story short - he has split up with his girlfriend and they have a small son. This girl rang my neighbour and said would she mind looking after the dog for a couple of hours until her ex calls to pick him up as the dog keeps snapping at the little boy. She brings the dog over for a couple of hours and guess what? Ten days on the dog is still here and no one can get in touch with the owner as his phone is switched off!!!!! Neighbour doesn't know where the girl lives, or the gardener so she is stuck with the dog. I have been walking the dog every day for her so that she can have an hour of peace and quiet because both dogs can be so noisy. The poor lady is too old for all that worry!!!!! She can't keep the dog so she fretting about whether to ring a dogs home and see if they can take the dog. Anyway I will update on this!! There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment!!!!
    Sue xx
    Will P.M you about the dog... Janice

Leave a comment:

• JBJB
    replied
    Originally posted by ezzyam View Post
    now he says every morning 'I want my school be closed'!! I'm sure she will love it.
    LOL! Toby started "big" school last September, and we get :

"Is it the weekend yet?"
    "My legs hurt"
    "I don't want to go"
    "How many more days to the weekend?"
    "I can't put my socks on"
    "My sweatshirt's scratchy"
    "What time will you be picking me up?"
    "Why do I have to go to school?" (Because I'll go to prison if you don't)

So we go through this every morning, usually ending up with me shouting. When we get to school he RUNS in, saying hello to everybody who says hello to him and doesn't give me a backward glance!!!!

Jeez!

Leave a comment:

• ezzyam
    replied
    Well done on the sales, bet you are really pleased.

Hope Em enjoys herself tomorrow, Cole has just started to like pre school, up to now he says every morning 'I want my school be closed'!! I'm sure she will love it.

Leave a comment:

• ladyrat
    replied
    Had an afternoon of ....navigating myself around this forum and making beaded lizards.

Leave a comment:

• SusieQ
    replied
    I've had a bit of a busy weekend, it flew by. We went out on Saturday looking at floor tiles for the kitchen, bathroom and toilet. I found what I wanted but once again picked the most expensive!!!!!! It just proves that I have got good taste!!!! ( or so I told Bob!!!) I am busy dog walking at the moment too. My neighbour, an old lady over the road has a dog walker for her dog. Can you believe this??? Her gardener is a bit of a funny lad but has been going there for about 10 years. He has a dog and brings it with him when he gardens. Well, to cut a long story short - he has split up with his girlfriend and they have a small son. This girl rang my neighbour and said would she mind looking after the dog for a couple of hours until her ex calls to pick him up as the dog keeps snapping at the little boy. She brings the dog over for a couple of hours and guess what? Ten days on the dog is still here and no one can get in touch with the owner as his phone is switched off!!!!! Neighbour doesn't know where the girl lives, or the gardener so she is stuck with the dog. I have been walking the dog every day for her so that she can have an hour of peace and quiet because both dogs can be so noisy. The poor lady is too old for all that worry!!!!! She can't keep the dog so she fretting about whether to ring a dogs home and see if they can take the dog. Anyway I will update on this!! There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment!!!!
    Sue xx

Leave a comment:

• swirlyarts
    replied
    Apparently the flapjack is to die for from Marmalady! I've not tried it but lots of UK Etsians have.

Leave a comment:

• incywincy
    replied
    Anyone hungry?
    Just found this on Etsy >> http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5106043

that lemon drizzle cake is making my mouth water!

Leave a comment:

• beadsbydesign
    replied
    i've been hammering out details for the teenagers craft thingy. i've also rethreaded a pearl necklace to be delivered back this afternoon. I've had to do it three times due to lack of concentration. the first time I added two small gold beads instead of one. I tried to snap it off and cut the string! *******
    second time, instead of putting a gold crimp at the end i put a gold bead and when i crushed it, it looked a mess %^£*^&(&^*&!
    third time lucky. I have checked it over and it seems ok. better deliver it back before any further damage occurs.
    This afternoon I'm taking Ollie and his mates over to the university for latin class. i can drop all my orders off on the way back. the kids'll moan like crazy. Tonight I'm off singing.

Leave a comment:

• glasskanvas
    replied
    Originally posted by incywincy View Post
    Better get busy tonight! & luckily for me Em starts pre-school one morning a week from tomorrow - So i finally get some time in the day to do some sewing.
    Well done you! Sign of things to come!...Give Em a big kiss from me! x

Leave a comment:

• craftyjan
    replied
    well done incy on your sales ive been watching lazy town prefer dora got a few things done at weekend made a mini scrapbook for a friends 30 known him since he was little so lots of embaressing photos also made my grandson a dragon keyring as id made his sister a fairy pendant made a handbag card and a few other bits probebly wont get anything else done till thursday as got a funeral on wednesday hope it stays dry

Leave a comment:

• incywincy
    replied
    Thanks everyone

jb it's 4 separate orders 3 on my website and one off Etsy . 1 flower one and 3 boats - I'm well chuffed!
    Better get busy tonight! & luckily for me Em starts pre-school one morning a week from tomorrow - So i finally get some time in the day to do some sewing.

Leave a comment:

• Tsarvo
    replied
    Well done Incy,

I'm trying to get some cards made, but my shoulders are killing me
    as i was playing rounders all day yesterday. it was brilliant but really suffering now!

Huge fair next weekend, so best get to it!
    Last edited by Tsarvo; 28-04-2008, 01:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X