Monday chat :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday chat :)

Morning everyone - Hope you all had a good weekend?

We had a gardening day yesterday, till the heavens opened at about 4! Emma planted up some marigolds that she grew from seeds - bless. I will have to take some pics and add them to the Children's art and craft group on flickr. Not really arts and craft, but she has made them
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

I've got a Monday morning migraine for some bloomin' reason after a nice relaxing weekend.

I should dig out the 'handmade' gifts that my OH and I received from one of the kids one Christmas to show you the extent of his creativity. The thought was there, but a paperclip sculpture and some homemade confetti was pushing the boundaries of creativity a little!

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

Really like your new keyring designs Si.

Hope your feeling a bit better soon. x
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

Originally posted by incywincy View Post
        Really like your new keyring designs Si.

Hope your feeling a bit better soon.
        Thanks for that, glad you like them!

I hope I feel better soon, I'm at work this afternoon.

Still, my little girl is trying to make me better through a prescription of Dora The Explorer episodes.... hmm....

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

Don't ya just love Dora
          Were going to have our daily dose of 'Roly Mo' before lunch!
          ___

Comment

We are watching Roly Mo too!!! Love him and I want to live in his house! Was nearly late picking Anya up from nursery as we went to drop the car off at the garage and decided to take the courtesy car out for a drive over the moors - got lost and then realised we didn't move the atlas over from the other car! We got to Hebden Bridge at 11 and just made it to get Anya - phew!
            Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
            My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
            My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

I spent Saturday doing a tiara-making workshop. There were eight of us and the interpretations were very varied. Quite a few pink girly ones and one very arty one. Mine? Well I decided to go on a black and white theme using some swarovski crystals. Its still not finished as I am not entirely happy with it yet. Oh well that's another little string to my bow.
              www.littlebead.blogspot.com
              www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Hooray! Just had another etsy sale

I've sold 4 cushions this weekend
                ___

Comment

Way to go Incy !

Well I've started the week off with a 'healthy eating head' on and chomped through a bowl of fruit salad (eaten way too much rubbish recently!) so fingers crossed I can keep it up now....
                  Mel

Comment

Well done Incy on your sales...
                    I went to the Glasgow Vet School fundraiser on Saturday. Had I fabby time met some really nice people and sold a few horseshoes. I was really chuffed one of them was going back to Kentucky where the girl is going to work on a racing yard. She promished if they ever have the winner of The Kentucky Derby she will send me the shoe

Janice x
                    www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Incy - that's brilliant - are they four separate sales? All on Etsy?

I had a break from sewing at the weekend and made some more jewellery as I've got a ladies shopping evening on Thursday and I've gone into panic mode that I haven't got enough!

We also got out in the garden on Saturday which was nice. Managed to clear a lot of stuff away and pruned some bushes.

I was going to do a car-boot sale (go to, not sell) on Sunday but woke up at 9am and decided not to! Wish I had now. I've just been listening to Cash In The Attic (can't see telly from my sewing machine!) and they made £1,200 all from stuff they'd bought at car-boots. Can you image doing that every week? Buying stuff on Sunday then driving round all the auction houses. I know nothing about auction houses so don't know if there are any good ones round here, but this was filmed in Crewkerne which isn't too far.
                      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Well done Incy,

I'm trying to get some cards made, but my shoulders are killing me
                        as i was playing rounders all day yesterday. it was brilliant but really suffering now!

Huge fair next weekend, so best get to it!
                        Last edited by Tsarvo; 28-04-2008, 01:45 PM.
                        Sarah Simmonite.

Comment

Thanks everyone

jb it's 4 separate orders 3 on my website and one off Etsy . 1 flower one and 3 boats - I'm well chuffed!
                          Better get busy tonight! & luckily for me Em starts pre-school one morning a week from tomorrow - So i finally get some time in the day to do some sewing.
                          ___

Comment

well done incy on your sales ive been watching lazy town prefer dora got a few things done at weekend made a mini scrapbook for a friends 30 known him since he was little so lots of embaressing photos also made my grandson a dragon keyring as id made his sister a fairy pendant made a handbag card and a few other bits probebly wont get anything else done till thursday as got a funeral on wednesday hope it stays dry
                            Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by incywincy View Post
                              Better get busy tonight! & luckily for me Em starts pre-school one morning a week from tomorrow - So i finally get some time in the day to do some sewing.
                              Well done you! Sign of things to come!...Give Em a big kiss from me! x
                              Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
                              Dichroic Glass Tutorials
                              Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

Working...
                              X