Etsy sales ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Etsy sales ...

After a very slow start on Etsy I've actually had 5 sales this month!!

Lets hope it continues
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Well done you! x
    Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
    Dichroic Glass Tutorials
    Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

Brilliant Sam!

I keep meaning to upload some of my smaller items like brooches and things - but guess what? i run out of time!

Hope it keeps up for you
      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Cool well done! I've had no Etsy sales this month but have had a good year up til now. Good job I'm busy elsewhere
        Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
        My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
        My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

well done you! Hope you have loads more!

s.x
          Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

I've had a rather barren patch for sales and need to start getting busy again to give myself a bit of a boost. I think I should give my Etsy page an overhaul and list some of my smaller items. Any suggestions to improve sales would be welcome! lol

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Same here, so like Si, I am open to suggestions
              Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
              I've had a rather barren patch for sales and need to start getting busy again to give myself a bit of a boost. I think I should give my Etsy page an overhaul and list some of my smaller items. Any suggestions to improve sales would be welcome! lol

Si.
              Penny

www.creativepatchwork.com

www.tonysmithphotography.co.uk

Comment

Well done, that's great! I'm still waiting to sell something but I'm dertermined to be patient!

Cx
                Love LittleGems x
                http://LittleGemsUK.etsy.com
                www.truly-handmade.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ezzyam View Post
                  Same here, so like Si, I am open to suggestions
                  Not sure really? I have been adding a new item every now and then. But still only have about 13 items on atm. Plus I've been doing the odd post in the forum/community section. - So not sure if people are clicking to my shop from that?
                  The forum bit is a good way to get 'hearts' on your shop though, as people click to view your shop.
                  hth?
                  incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
                  ___

Comment

Wow! Well done Incy!!! Your story really gives me hope because I've not had a single sale yet despite being there since the end of January. (

But hopefully it will be another case of slow start for me too.... to be fair I don't do a whole lot to deserve many sales! I should really put more on more often.

Well done again!
                    Yvonne
                    x

My website: www.mymiyel.com
                    My blog: www.mymiyel.blogspot.com

Comment

I opened the shop in December - So it has taken a while to get going. Fingers & toes crossed for you mymiyel. x
                      ___

Comment

Working...
                      X