X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning everyone :o)

Raining here and looking very grey this morning

Anyone up to anything exciting today?

incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Very grey here too and don't think rain is far away. Got to do cleaning!! Also to get my boxes ready for a craft event on Sunday, so that keeps me out of mischief for most of the day. Have a good one.
    Cynthia
    http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Not a thing - stuck in this wet, grey, miserable morning looking out of my office window wishing I was at home!!! I have quite a few wedding orders so when I get home I need to package up some votives that I have personalised already and then personalise another batch - takes ages and ages to personalise them and you wouldn't think that because of the size of them.

My stomach is in knots just now because Conner should be going in to sit his art GSCE as we speak - honestly I feel sick - he wont be bothering his shirt though.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

It was very misty here first thing but now its a bit clearer - pretty grey though!

I'm doing a bit of voluntary work today at the local centre fo rthe blind who are holding an open day and asked me to help out on reception.

It'll get me out of the house.
        Please visit my website and see my handcrafted items

http://BeadyJan.fotopic.net/

Handmade items currently for sale in my ArtyMiss shop
        http://artymiss.co.uk/barter/other_i...wner_id=100469

Comment

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
          Not a thing - stuck in this wet, grey, miserable morning looking out of my office window wishing I was at home!!! I have quite a few wedding orders so when I get home I need to package up some votives that I have personalised already and then personalise another batch - takes ages and ages to personalise them and you wouldn't think that because of the size of them.

My stomach is in knots just now because Conner should be going in to sit his art GSCE as we speak - honestly I feel sick - he wont be bothering his shirt though.

Cheers.

Lisa

oh no! fingers and toes crossed for Conner - Is it an all day exam?
          incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
          ___

Comment

Originally posted by incywincy View Post
            oh no! fingers and toes crossed for Conner - Is it an all day exam?
            Yep it is - and I feel sick, really sick I can actually feel my hands shaking - this is nuts I wasn't as nervous as this at my own exams!!

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Raining....

...it's raining, it's pouring....

Was beautiful when I got up at 6ish, but it's just come over all black and is persisting it down. I can see blue sky behind it though....just as well as I forgot about the washing last night and it needs to dry all over again. Small things can go in the dryer if necessary, but I've got a huge patchwork quilt out there......

Lisa, Connor will be fine. That's a great Art dept at Boclair - they got me through my Art Higher. I got a B too.....Heaven only knows how. And I sure Connor is very talented (got it from his Mum ) so he'll be fine!

Jules
              Apple Tree Crafts
              www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Where has the sun gone? :0( It's grey and yucky here too.

I'm going into Lichfield to buy some 'hair' for a certain silly doll.... May have to pop into the bead shop while I'm next door. I could do with some pinks - bright cerise and coral shades - for my badges.

I need to get organised for travelling to Devon tomorrow, but I must also squeeze in some stitching time.

Lisa - He's probably having a whale of a time. He'll be fine. Creativity is genetic! :0)
                http://ethelandednastearoom.blogspot.com/
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post
                  Lisa, Connor will be fine. That's a great Art dept at Boclair - they got me through my Art Higher. I got a B too.....Heaven only knows how. And I sure Connor is very talented (got it from his Mum ) so he'll be fine!

Jules
                  Yep the Art Dept is good - Conner even has my old art teacher (Mr Mackie) don't know if that's a good or a bad thing though!!!

Thanks ethel&edna he honestly wasn't giving two figs this morning but since I have come into work I have really felt ill and shaking like a leaf I know it is just nerves but shouldn't it be Conner whose nervous?

Thanks again guys.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                  www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ethel&edna View Post
                    I'm going into Lichfield to buy some 'hair' for a certain silly doll.... May have to pop into the bead shop while I'm next door. I could do with some pinks - bright cerise and coral shades - for my badges.
                    Is it Em's silly hair? Didn't reply to your email - sorry! Can I have mousey brown please. xxx

I need to go to spellbound at some point to get some beads I brought some lovely toggle clasps from there last week and have used them on some crochet bracelets for the new site... they look fab!

Is kid not off school with the strike today?
                    ___

Comment

Originally posted by incywincy View Post

Is kid not off school with the strike today?

Nope the schools aren't on strike in Scotland but I saw on GMTV today that even if the teachers were on strike the pupils sitting their exams were still to go to school and sit them.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Lisa - I just got Em some organix biscuits (the last 3 in the bag) and look what they spelt out ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/2438539470/

Spooky!

... & what a great pic! lol.
                        ___

Comment

Wooooo! Spooky....

Sam - Yep. It's Em's hair. Acorns Hospice shop just didn't have the right colour so I'm off to the sewing machine shop (or whatever it's called these days).

Ooh. The sun's come out!! Yippee!! I'm going while it's dry.

Hope it comes everyone else's way soon. Byeeeeeeeeee.
                          http://ethelandednastearoom.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

This is soooooo freaky - he must pass now Em's given him the good vibs.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Bye Ethel - have fun!
                              ___

Comment

Working...
                              X