GSCE's start tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSCE's start tomorrow

My son Conner's GSCE's start tomorrow and I am up to high doh!!! (No not Homer Simpson). I can't believe they have came round so quickly. He has Art tomorrow, Chemistry next Thursday, can't remember the dates for the rest but he is sitting physics, computing and modern studies (he sat English and Maths last year as his school decided to bring the English and Maths forward to 3rd year to let them concentrate more on their other exams).

I know what he will say when I ask him how he gets on tomorrow - a big resounding FINE!!! Is that all teenagers say when you ask them something?

Sorry off on a rant.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Joe had his first art one on Tuesday and then his second art is on Friday. Then he's got a gap until 19th may when they start in earnest.

And yes Lisa he got on "fine" too!
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I remember when I sat my GCSEs, it was a nightmare, cramming before, stressing and panicking, I think its a girl thing, the boys never looked to stressesd out!

At least he's not affected by the teachers strike!

Hope it all goes well for him!

s.x
      Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

But it's only April. They seem very early!!! I don't remember seeing anything but art exams for my hubbys school starting yet - the girls haven't even gone on study leave. They keep getting mocks instead (err, sorry apparently they are called trials - like there's a difference!)
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Big Exams....

...#1 son had his two final Chemistry exams yesterday, for his Master's degree.

He went into the exam hall at 8.30am, didn't come out until 12noon for lunch and then returned for another exam until gone 6pm. He said it was the best exam he's done. Fingers crossed that he's not being over-confident.

But you know what? It was his 22nd birthday yesterday!! What a crud way to spend your birthday.....

He's now got until 30th May to perfect his disertation (sp) and then he has to do a presentation on his disertation in June. His grad ceremony is July and then that's him done.....4 years Uni seemed to take about 5 minutes....

Jules
          Apple Tree Crafts
          www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Working...
          X