Whats for Dinner??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats for Dinner??????

Got given Tana Ramsey's cookbook for my birthday, so I'm going to try the minced lamb curry, apparently its very nice, thats if I don't burn the onions....must dash now to give them a stir.

Hoping the children will eat it. They're the big test.
    Amanda
    xx

Ooh that sounds really nice Amanda, let us know how it turns out!

I am going to have homemade Chilli Con Carne but without the rice (I might make potato wedges instead) with plenty of strong grated cheddar - yum yum yum

Emma
    Last edited by CurlyFries; 15-04-2008, 05:42 PM.
    Emma

Comment

That sounds really nice (and I'm hungry - my hubby's just rang to say he is going to be late home so it'll be ages before we have supper tonight!).

This is me being a bit thick probably but is Tana Ramsey Gordon's wife!?!?

Enjoy!.
      by Nicki
      www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

Originally posted by bynicki View Post
        That sounds really nice (and I'm hungry - my hubby's just rang to say he is going to be late home so it'll be ages before we have supper tonight!).

This is me being a bit thick probably but is Tana Ramsey Gordon's wife!?!?

Enjoy!.
        Yes Gordons wife, we've got his books too, hers are more quick family food.

Curlyfries - that sounds yummy, I love chilli with jacket potato.

I'm getting hungry now.
        Amanda
        xx

Comment

Mmmm thanks. Might have to have a look for one of hers.
          by Nicki
          www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

we had the beef joint I got for sunday roast that we never got round to cooking! With it I did mash with cheese mixed in..its my sons fav at the mo! and we had salad too. beef roast, mash and salad..lol! It was good tho!

s.x
            Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Mmmmm...the curry was tasty, the kids even ate it, it wasn't that hot though. I did have to improvise a little as I didn't have some of the ingrediants. No dried apricots or mango chutney so I used apricot jam, I know it sounds yukky but it was fine, next time I'll use the mango chutney though.
              Amanda
              xx

Comment

I often put apricot jam or plum jam into curries or chinese style dishes!
                the trick is not to letother members of the family SEE or KNOW what goes in to any dish!, then it's judged on taste alone, and no pre-conceptions!
                the weirdest I've heard of is putting custard powder in a curry, which is what a friend of ours has done !( this got announced as we were eating a curry at their house ( although apparently w/o custard powder) !

Comment

Working...
                X