feeling a bit fragile!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling a bit fragile!!

I'm not feeling too good todayWas up most of the night feeling ill, now I just feel yucky!
    I don't usualy work mondays, but am filling in for my boss. So I am in the office on my own with lots of work to do but no energy or enthusiasm for getting anything done!
    So I thought I'd have a bit of a wimper to forum, and then I might try to do something.
    I now have the internet at home so you may be hearing more from me, as at the moment I seem to do more talking about crafting than actualy getting any done!!

Sending you BIG Hugs and hope you feel better soon.. As your the stand in boss can you not send yourself home ?

Cheers Janice
    www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

There seems to be a lot of disease going round at the moment! Hope you get better soon!
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

[quote=Rodeo Lady;80593]Sending you BIG Hugs and hope you feel better soon.. As your the stand in boss can you not send yourself home ?

I've got to take my bosses son (who's also my godson) home to his house and his mum wont be back yet. He is asleep now, but he is rather hyper active when he's awake, and I don't think I'm up to it! (he's 2 and I love him to bits but he's hard work when I'm 100%!)
        I just had an extra long tea break, and I was told not to over do it (she wants to make sure I'm not off tomorrow!!) so I don't feel too guilty.

Comment

Big <<hug>> - & not long to go now and just remember you are handing over that little bundle of energy soon... phew !

My little bundle of 4 year old energy had me up at 5am this morning because he was excited about going to his nanny & grandads today....
          Mel

Comment

Originally posted by The Bead Fairy View Post
            as at the moment I seem to do more talking about crafting than actualy getting any done!!
            Erm how does the song go again? "you are not alone...."

Hope you're feeling better soon

Shaz x
            Keepsake Kollections
            & Rossendale Ramblings!
            http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Another poorly forum member. I hope you get over it fast, there's too many bugs going around. I spent yesterday morning standing over my eleven year old while he was throwing up (nice job but somebody has to do it). By lunchtime he was stuffing his face again! Take care.
              www.littlebead.blogspot.com
              www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

thanks everyone. As they say there is a lot of it about.
                I do feel much better now, not been able to face eating dinner but trust me I wont fade away!
                I am going to get an early night.

Comment

Don't Feel Guilty

Hope you get better soon, this is your chance to rest up and pamper yourself without feeling guilty.
                  Chris W.
                  x
                  Gemstone Jewellery and Gifts

Comment

Working...
                  X