This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are my entries

1. An easter dress for a 3 year old cable knit cotton top and machine stitched gathered skirt also cotton.

P3040035 (640x529).jpgP3040022 (640x538).jpg

2. A mobile with machine sewn and filled chicks hung from driftwood using jewellery thread and finished with some nice vintage buttons

mobile easter 2013 (2) (640x461).jpgmobile easter 2 (640x577).jpg

I made these to give as easter presents
    Last edited by cardamom pod; 20-03-2013, 10:36 PM. Reason: photos didn't show
    Science has it's place but nothing is quite like letting your imagination fly

Comment

Felted Easter Bunny and Easter Chick earrings from me:
      Felted Valentines Bunny Red Heart in hand.jpgFelted Chick Earrings egg box.jpg
      Mythillogical- Myths & Fabrications: Creating all manner of three-dimensional mixed media oddities
      etsy facebook blog tumblr

Comment

This is my second very late entry. Its my first attempt at animation, I hope it counts as a craft? Someone gave my son a camera to make animated films and I thought i'd have a go. Its not exactly an oscar winning film hahaha! And the background music was written and played by...me! Oh dear! I'm hoping my five very young great nephews will enjoy it!

"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Any more? I'll shut the thread in the morning and stat=rt up the voting process!
          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

OK. Hope not too late. Here goes.

NO PRIZES FOR SPOTTING THE GREEN CHILDS SOCK ON THE BEDROOM FLOOR.

There are little sayings around the hem like "Love Life" "Have Fun" etc., I thought that when I am long gone perhaps they will look at them and thing "Flippin eck, Grandma is still trying to tell us what to do.". lol.

If you can't see them for any reason they are here on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
            Last edited by beadsbydesign; 25-03-2013, 10:25 AM.
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Voting is now open http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthr...492#post573492
              full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Working...
              X