Any Apprentice fans around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Apprentice fans around?

I've just watched the Apprentice ...did he fire the wrong person or what!!! Surely of the three girls the one who should least have gone was Shazia!

And does anyone else agree that Raef came good tonight?

Can't wait for next week!

Fair Do

Fair Do's!

yeah totally!!! I couldnt believe the way jenny just made up all that stuff about her it was soooo strange! I thought Lucinda would go becasue she was crying, but I wanted Jenny to go. Raef came off as a bit of an idiot last week didnt he? But kind of eccentric tonight!

But the best part of the whole show HAD to be when the boys were putting the big sheats through the steamer, and Alex had his shirt unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up! Oh i am soooooo in love!!
    I like to make things - usually a mess!
    Please look at my stuff and let me know what you think!
    http://elephantfrills.blogspot.com/

Comment

Grrhh that Jenny was so awful and just totally clueless. Who in their right mind would have come up with a figure of £4.99 per item. She was determined to save herself at somebody else's expense.
      www.littlebead.blogspot.com
      www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Eeeeee! It's all good telly!

Comment

Jenny should definitely have gone, what a horrible horrible woman

The girls team really anoyed me last night, because they just came across as a bunch of nasty squabbling girls, not the professional businesswomen they are supposed to be.
          Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
          Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
          www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

I so love The Apprentice and always make sure I watch it (I've watched the previous two series but not series one).

That Jenny was incrediably rude and bullying. Managing people like that in the real world would leave her with no staff. I was disappointed that she didn't get fired.

Emma
            Emma

Comment

For me it was between Jenny and Shazia, Shazia messed up by going back too soon, but although I don't like her Jenny makes better telly.
              Amanda
              xx

Comment

Originally posted by ladyluckjewellery View Post
                J
                The girls team really anoyed me last night, because they just came across as a bunch of nasty squabbling girls, not the professional businesswomen they are supposed to be.
                Exactly ! I couldnt agree more.. they were totally unprofessional and pathetic (but I love this program )
                Mel

Comment

o i thiught Jenny should have been fired so was soooo talk to the hand kind of person but i suppose thats good telly!!

Wouldnt it be great to get on to a show like that!!
                  Louise
                  www.countrylivingcandles.com

Comment

Originally posted by lauralou1601 View Post
                    But the best part of the whole show HAD to be when the boys were putting the big sheats through the steamer, and Alex had his shirt unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up! Oh i am soooooo in love!!
                    lol!!!! We know what you'll be watching religiously every week!!!!

I think jenny should have gone too! hello...£4.99 for a pilowcase...the same price for a duvet cover....!!!

And she was soooo rude to lucinda, if she were my boss, or project manager and spoke to me the way she did IN FRONT of other team members she would have got an earfull!

I cant stand Reaf, he seems so up himself, and not to mention that he has a really bad hair thing going on!! lol! ...although he did come though for them by winning the laundry contract..but maybe if the girls could add up it could have been a different story...!

s.x
                    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

I know what you mean about Raef's hair - what is that all about??!
                      Emma

Comment

I'm sure Jenny will get her comeuppance in the end, the stupid thing that she is. I loved the way they blatantly asked for tips, when they had got missing items!!
                        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Totally agree......Jenny should have gone. First time on The Apprentice your fired! that most of the audience voted to hire the person who got voted off too. Think Sir A got it totally wrong........great telly though!

Rachie
                          Rachie

Comment

I've had to avoid this thread until now... had to catch up on BBc i player.
                            Yep totally agree Jenny is revolting. Last week I though Raef was hiddeous, but he's rising in my opinion stakes.
                            I didn't think Lucinda had much about her but am prepared to have my opinions changed over the next few weeks.
                            Last week I think Sir Alan got it bang on!
                            Had to laugh at the boys hiding the ironing boards.... they didn't need to though as the girls were rubbish anyway.
                            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Did you see the boys trying to get away with serving HALF a pizza in last weeks episode... what numptys !
                              Mel

Comment

Working...
                              X