Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critchley
    replied
    I had a husband (much married lady) that was that way inclined so you don't have to convince me.

Leave a comment:

• Seahorse
    replied
    Forgot to say that what I do find odd is that I havnt rushed to tell my friend who I usually tell everything to.Maybe its because Im ok with it(she would find it very interesting).Im kind of happy that its happening, like its my quirky thing just for me.Some people have great hair, others sing brilliantly, I hear voices, woohoo.
    I told my mum the first time it happened and she was concerned but I havnt told her the latest.

Leave a comment:

• Seahorse
    replied
    Originally posted by Critchley View Post
    Perhaps it is safer to say that as you are Arty/Crafty you would also be supersensitive to other outside influences. Is it like when you are doing something you get a sudden feeling that you have done it or gone there before?
    Thats a nice way of looking at it.
    I do believe in all the afterlife stuff but Ive never encouraged anything about it to happen, no seances or weejy boards(which would scare the b'jesus out of me).I do get deja vu quite a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    This is a great thread, I love all your descriptions of unusual happenings, even if they are spooking me out
    The only weird thing to happen to me was after my dearly loved cat died unexpectedly, a few days afterwards I was lying on my back in bed, and he jumped up onto the bed and laid down on my stomach, just like he used to do when he was alive.
    I stroked him and told him I missed him, and he replied that he knew, but it was really nice there (I don't know where), and then he was gone.
    Did I just dream it, was it wishful thinking or what?

I sometimes hear indistinct noises, rather than voices, that no-one else in the room can hear...

Leave a comment:

• Critchley
    replied
    Perhaps it is safer to say that as you are Arty/Crafty you would also be supersensitive to other outside influences. Is it like when you are doing something you get a sudden feeling that you have done it or gone there before?

Leave a comment:

• Seahorse
    replied
    I was believing you up the the third eye bit...now I know your just mental!!...just kidding.

Saying 'you smell' is an odd thing,maybe its a kid talking to you.

The last thing I heard was "He's lying" so Ive said "Whose lying" out loud a couple of times, but no answer....maybe they are out.

Leave a comment:

• nicksyb
    replied
    They say some weird things like 'you smell!' that was definately a weird moment. Mainly it is hello and something just to get my attention.

When I say in my head it is very very hard to explain it, I can hear it plain as day but it comes from within my head near my third eye. Normally they speak to me just to get my attention so that I can open up and see them in spirit.

I am sounding madder by the moment I know

Leave a comment:

• Seahorse
    replied
    What do they say nicksyb?

I never hear voices in my head.Its only ever been next to my ear as if someoens stood either right next to me or a couple of foot away.

Oh well, I shall let you all know of any other installments in my mental decline.

Leave a comment:

• nicksyb
    replied
    This is where I come across as totally weird

I know exactly where you are coming from *Seahorse* as I hear voices most nights in my ear. I have been checked out to see if I was going dolally and I am not, so I then looked into the spiritual world and it seems that people in the after life like to speak to me.

It happens most nights and I am used to it but it does sound really close to my ear or in my head but sometimes it is spoken out load and my partner has woken up asking what was that.

Leave a comment:

• GemB
    replied
    just as i posted this my daughter sneaked up behind me with a balloon and let all the air out I dont think ive ever jumped so high

Leave a comment:

• GemB
    replied
    My daughter xzenia is a really funny one when it comes to dreams, when she was 3 yrs old she used to talk to someone in her room and she said mam the lady comes to see me when I'm in bed and tells her a story

In the same house about 2 years before she was born I used to look after a little boy and he used to point in the passage and say lady which was odd..

The year before she was born my ex husbands uncle died of a heart attack while driving, they would have shared the same birthday so thats a connection between them.
    When my grandad died she said mam thats how uncle bob died in his car.

Ive got the chills reading this, but love it.
    i'm 23 and still sleep with the lights on (ive got an excuse and can say its for the kids tho)
    I face the door as well, always have, cos if somethings gonna get me I wanna know what lol.

keep the stories coming

Leave a comment:

• jencel
    replied
    I've had similar experiences, although not for some years, where I heard someone say my name. As people have said, you hear it clearly in your ear. Someone told me it was because someone is thinking about you at that time.

And a few years ago, a cousin died at the age of 45 of cancer. The night she died, I strongly felt her presence in the bedroom after I had gone to bed. I thought it was a somehow created from my emotions at her death, but the next morning I told OH about it, and he said he felt it too ! I think she was coming to say goodbye. I've felt her presence again two or three times since.

I'm fairly down to earth about these things, and I've no idea how they happen.

Leave a comment:

• SNOWF1975
    replied
    Seahorse, if it was me, I would pop to the docs just to check. There are parts of the brain that can make these kind of things happen.

I always used to "believe" in everything to do with the afterlife and I always watched all those channels on living and TOTALLY believed. But, then I went to see Derren Brown and he explained that there is no such thing as a psychic and that these people just try to read you. A bit like the metalist.

So, now, I do believe that there IS an afterlife and that a rare few people do experience some kind of connection but I dont think the people that actually have this gift would be making money from it.

A couple of things have happened to my family though. Many years ago, my gran died. That night while my pappy was in his bed, lying with his back to the closed bedroom door, he said that he heard footprints moving in the room. And then someone lifted the bottom of the covers and ficked them so that the air puffs up the covers! He then heard a voice "in his head" saying that he hadnt to worry and that she was going to fine. He said it was my gran. She was always one for frightening people, jumping out on them and stuff.

the other thing is :

I used to attend a spiritulist church. After attending a couple of weeks, some man came up to me at the end of the service and asked if anyone in my family had lost a baby or misscarried. I said no. And then he asked if I had been a twin. again, no. So he said that he was just wondering because everytime he has seen me I had this little girl following me about. he said that she would always be with me to watch over me. I just thought "weirdo". But, i went home and mentioned it to my mum anyway and thats when she told me that I WAS A TWIN! When I was born, there had been 2 of everything, sacks, afterbirths and all that but only one baby. There was no scans or anything for pregnant women then so no-ones really sure what happened. So, I find that a bit spooky. Especially when that film just came out - The Unborn! aaaahhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• Seahorse
    replied
    I forgot I started this thread, Im glad I did because i have another to add to it.
    A few weeks back I was watching TV, Columbo to be precise, there were only men in the scene as far as I can recall and they wernt even talking when, in my left ear, I clearly heard a woman whisper "he's lying"....!!!!!!Now, how the frig did that happen??

Leave a comment:

• Focus on Life
    replied
    Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
    One evening, some other relatives visited with their young toddler. The little girl came into the living room and said hello to everyone, then stood at the archway to the kitchen, looking towards the sink. She said "Hello, man". We asked who she was talking to and said "Man", pointing towards the sink. She kept popping out during the evening to talk to him again.
    The spot she was pointing at was exactly where my dad's cousin would always stand drinking his tea and leaning against the sink whenever he visited.

Weird, eh?

Si.
    Oh that story gave me the goosebumps Si! But nice goosebumps.
    I find it quite comforting to believe there's more to us and our lifespans than meets the eye

Shaz x

Leave a comment:

Working...
X