Easter or Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter or Christmas?

OMG! You wouldn't believe how heavy the snow is here! It has just started coming down in proper thick flakes. When the girls get up tomorrow they won't know if it's Easter or Christmas! (although the choc eggs 'll be a bit of a give away! LOL)
    Natalie
    website blog

Ha ha, yeah they will a bit Nat! LOL

It hasnt got a clue what to do here - one minute its big fat snow - then it stops and lovely blue skies - then a bit of thin snow - then clear again - not a clue

Need to wrap up warm either way though, its bbbbrrrrrrr

Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Our weather sounds very much like yours Shaz, but don't know what it will do overnight. Took my flowers up to church for Easter this morning and felt that holly and ivy would have been more appropriate than daffodils!!
      Last edited by Ifor-Jones; 22-03-2008, 08:22 PM. Reason: mistake
      Cynthia
      http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Our weather has been pretty much the same today. Really heavy snow which clears instantly and then clear sunny skies, its not sure what to do. Hubby has just been out to the back garden and says the decking is lethal, doesn't look like its freezing but he slipped and pulled his knee! Selina

Comment

'Snow good for Snowmen!

Well we have woken up to a covering but I'ts melting furiously and there certainly won't be enough for a snowman! The hills look pretty but I bet all the snow on there will have melted by lunchtime! Still feels bloomin' cold though so we're gonna stay in and eat chocolate all day!
          Natalie
          website blog

Comment

We had a snow shower for about half an hour this morning but it wasn't settling and now the sun is trying to peek through the clouds. It rarely snows on the South East coast sadly
            Emma

Comment

We had some flickering of snow here yesterday, nothing to call home about tho. SO I am officially in a sulk. I WANT SOME SNOW...humph

**stamping feet**
              Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Woke up to heavy snow and a thick layer on the ground, but as soon as it stopped it starting melting. The little boy next door however made sure he made the most of it before it disappeared. He and his father had a snow ball fight, then he was taken out on the sledge and then they made a snowman - all before 10 a.m. when it started to thaw!! I just looked out on it and hoped it would clear up quickly!!
                Cynthia
                http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Selina View Post
                  Hubby has just been out to the back garden and says the decking is lethal, doesn't look like its freezing but he slipped and pulled his knee! Selina
                  Ouch!

Well I've got two jumpers on and woolly tights and socks on under my trackies to keep warm. Whenever anyone visits me, they always say "its bl***y cold up ere!" but I dont care (until I realise how much the winter heating bill costs, ooopss)

Shaz x
                  Keepsake Kollections
                  & Rossendale Ramblings!
                  http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Working...
                  X