That Mills Woman!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Mills Woman!!!!

Heather Mills.............WHY should she have all of that money???? £24.3 million!

Not sure what Linda would think about it all!

Although the amazing work she does for charity, i dont like her.

She dosnt deserve that money. Does she?

This should be a poll!
    Av xx
    Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Blloming heck!!!

I know he's got enough to spare but lets face it, Linda was worth a pretty penny herself so he fortune is added in there somewhere and his daughter Beatrice was always going to be looked after without a doubt.

This women was married to him for 4 short years and how many of those did they spent apart!!!

I'm sorry but I think its too much.

Pauline
      Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

I'd laugh if someone married her and then took her to the divorce courts and claimed a nice chunk of it.
        full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

It's just to give her a leg up.

What?

Comment

I like her.
            Its a shame that the public seem to love Paul because of his Beatles past but all we can see of Heather is a money pinching wife.

I dont think this has anything to do with Linda, although I do believe Heather and Linda have similarities, like charity work and vegetarianism so theyd probably get on.

Pauls a grown up,Im fed up of this 'poor Paul' attitude we seem to see in the media.
            Last edited by Seahorse; 17-03-2008, 04:07 PM.
            https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Yeah he's a big lad, knew what he was doing, could have tied her up in legal knots before they ever got hitched if he'd been that concerned about it not lasting - such is life

......darnit, I dont fancy him but I might have lay back and thought of england for that kinda payoff!

.....leg up....LOL

Shaz x
              Keepsake Kollections
              & Rossendale Ramblings!
              http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Heather & Paul

I think that there is no smoke wothout fire, and I am sure that this was not all her fault! He does sound a bit of a control freak. That said, we only have the newspapers view of things don't we. We will never really know what went on between them. What is so special about him anyway? He strikes me as a boring old so and so!

I think that they probably deserve each other!!

regards Dody xx
                www.fairyglade.blogspot.com

Comment

HM sorry Lady HM

No I don't like her either. Are we uncharitable? I hate not liking people but there is just something about her!!! I'd have made him a much better wife!!! HA HA!! Love Sue.xx
                  http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Mistake

Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
                    No I don't like her either. Are we uncharitable? I hate not liking people but there is just something about her!!! I'd have made him a much better wife!!! HA HA!! Love Sue.xx
                    No I don't fancy him at all, that was a joke. I think he looks a bit full of himself. xx
                    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

It`s just ridiculous that one person should actually have that amount of money and be able to justify by saying that it`s their "settlement" and they deserve it after only four years of marriage.

Now, if it was after giving up your social life, figure and career to bring up 3 children, look after them until they had their own children and then look after grand children too clocking up say 35 years of marriage. Perhaps, then I might be abit more sympathetic!!!!!

Comment

That woman has a screw loose. She is not sane so think she's done very well out of it.

Good joke Beadsage - very funny!!!

Comment

Pauls music has become worse and worse, he is trying so hard to be trendy and just makes awful songs now.

I think Id have a screw loose too if I and my child life had been threatened.

And pleeease would someone stop Paul from wearing suits with trendy trainers....note to Paul...that only looks good on David Tennant in Dr Who!!!
                          https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
                            That woman has a screw loose. She is not sane so think she's done very well out of it.
                            My best friend's boyf worked as her bodyguard and lets just say that's the impression I have of her too.

I think she hasn't done herself any favours, if she was that worried about how the media potrayed her and her daughters safety she'd just quietly fade into the background not court publicity at every turn - think she suffers from 'look at me look at me' syndrome.
                            Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I never liked Paul when all my friends were gugug eyed over him.I liked Ringo......To me he always though his s"$% didn't stink. As far as Heather she has had a screw lose for many years. She knew he had to control everything around him before she married him. I really don't care what money she got but I think the child should have gotten more money per yr. and it should have been put in trust for her. That poor child will have a hell of a childhood with parents like she has.She is the one that will be hurt here.
                              Shabby Neesey

Comment

Working...
                              X