Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EEEEK...2 weeks till the 1st of April..mums & dads you know what that means...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet
    replied
    Originally posted by Focus on Life View Post
    Aw, I dont have kiddies but I feel for you Sweet, you only want what's best for your growing lad

With a supportive mum like you, I'm sure he'll do well wherever he ends up. But try not to worry about what you cant control luvvy, that'll just do your brainbox in!

Shaz x
    awww, thankyou! I managed to keep myself totally busy today doing some much needed housework but at least it took my mind off the school thing

It would also seem that I'm in the wrong half of the country..! Seems alot more laid back up there! lol!

s.x

Leave a comment:

• creativeclare
    replied
    Ooops I forgot. I think we were supposed to find out last week!

Leave a comment:

• Focus on Life
    replied
    Aw, I dont have kiddies but I feel for you Sweet, you only want what's best for your growing lad

With a supportive mum like you, I'm sure he'll do well wherever he ends up. But try not to worry about what you cant control luvvy, that'll just do your brainbox in!

Shaz x

Leave a comment:

• Tip Top
    replied
    Me too Swirly - we found out last Monday that Samuel has been offered a place at our first choice primary school. We had to submit the forms way back, probably in October so we've had a wait!

Must admit, not got stressed about it. Or am I too laid back?!!

Leave a comment:

• swirlyarts
    replied
    I'm sure there are lots of other parents out there stressing out. We found out that Anya got into the school we want for her last weekend. I guess they do it differently up here!!

Leave a comment:

• EEEEK...2 weeks till the 1st of April..mums & dads you know what that means...!

Ok,

So i've gone about this before, but it is MAJOR stressing me out.

we have 2 weeks untill we find out what primary schools our lovely children will be attending, so the count down for me is beginning.

It was my sons b'day party on saturday..totally exhausting, but found out from a parent that the school I want to send my son to is over subscribed, Ok so this stressed me out some more and just a few moments ago I phoned the school and asked them if they had to many applicants per spaces and they said they didnt know yet, I phoned the LEA and they weren't giving anything away, so how does he know that the school is over subscribed when my 'investigations' led to nothing!?!

Oh, its a competitive market out there. It's oh so so stressful!

So am I the only one actually behaving really quite crazy about this, bcoz I really am becoming crazy!!!
Working...
X