Does tea contain hash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does tea contain hash?

...cos I had lots of it last night and feel better this morning!

Sorry for disappearing, licked my wounds, back again now, thanks for all your lovely lovely words

And god no, I wouldnt ever knowingly take on our Beadsage, you be a ***** wi claws man!

Sorry I didnt mean to stir up anything, its just you guys are like family already and it took me aback a second

Virtual hugs & loves to all who've hugged & loved me better xxxxx

Off to keep Janice happy and post a funny picture of my real life ***** cat!

Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Originally posted by Focus on Life View Post
    ...cos I had lots of it last night and feel better this morning!

Sorry for disappearing, licked my wounds, back again now, thanks for all your lovely lovely words

And god no, I wouldnt ever knowingly take on our Beadsage, you be a ***** wi claws man!

Sorry I didnt mean to stir up anything, its just you guys are like family already and it took me aback a second

Virtual hugs & loves to all who've hugged & loved me better xxxxx

Off to keep Janice happy and post a funny picture of my real life ***** cat!

Shaz x
    Gosh I'm inadvertently at it again, posting naughty words when I didnt even click they were naughty!

...erm, will suppy cat get through?!
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Heheheh!

It picks up words within words if you see what I mean! I tried posting Scu-nthorpe United and if you look carefully in it there is a naughty word!! So I learnt that way!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
        Heheheh!

It picks up words within words if you see what I mean! I tried posting Scu-nthorpe United and if you look carefully in it there is a naughty word!! So I learnt that way!!

Indeed - when Scunthorpe council switched on their swearing filter, it took two days before anyone twigged why NO-ONE got any email!! It was filtering out their email addresses as rude words
        It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

I got banned from my other forum for "testing" their new swearing filter last year.

Comment

Love your Avator Mr Swirl.
            www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Originally posted by Rodeo Lady View Post
              Love your Avator Mr Swirl.
              It was about time for a new one - I only chose the other one after doing lots of parrot jokes ages ago.

Comment

Working...
              X