13th november

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13th november

Well, this month seems to be flying by. Its a beautiful bul but chilly dawn here and venus is visible over in the east. At least I think it is venus, but none of the astronomy web pages are opening properly for me this morning.

Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was fairly relaxing and I was able to get next summers holiday booked. Hooray!

I have my last tap session tonight before the tapathon on Sunday. I have pretty much nailed the routine, so i'm as ready as I 'll ever be!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Morning All

Very cold here and had to cope with the oomper loomper on the bed most of the night, still he kept my back nice and toasty, shame he had hogged all the quilt so my knees were freezing, lol

Just going with the flow today, have not got a clue. May do some housework but then again may not.

Well done on your tap session Indri

HAGO x

Comment

Good morning all.

Frosty here, Pete has just started up the car to thaw a bit. Shop day today and have so much to do as I'm away then for Blenheim.

Pete will be chained to the lathe for the next two days and we hope we have enough bread and butter items to see us through, she says with a positive tone in her voice !

Enjoy your relaxing day Caroline. Congratulations on nailing the routine Indri and good luck with the event.

Have a good day all.

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Morning all. Cool, damp but sunny here, veritable heatwave expected tomorrow when temperatures double (still single figures though )

Been thinking there's nothing much in the diary for this week, but having made a list of jobs I need to get done I can't see me having any time to get bored!

As usual yesterday's unpacking, checking in etc to be done, dishwasher already running and laundry ready to go when I collect a few more bits to make up the load. Sold gifts sets and gift bags yesterday so need to get more made up for next weekend. Desk is still a tip, as is the table where I gather the ancillary stuff so sorting and tidying to do. Have 4½kg pickling onions in the store room which need to be done so that will keep me busy this afternoon.

Glad you've nailed the tap routine, Indri. Looking forward to hearing how it all goes.
        Whatever you do today, Caroline, enjoy it
        Hope the shop day isn't too bad, Mo, and the weekend donations aren't too horrendous!
        Trust Smeg and Dave have had good weekends and enjoyed whatever activities occupied their time.
        HAGO everyone.
        Linda

Comment

Morning all.

Some light but low cloud here. Set to be warmer and wetter this evening.

Long day yesterday. Late getting to carvery so had an extra 45 minute wait for a table then a walk round the shops.

Today we are greeting another friend who is staying nearby. Not sure what is happening after that.
          Papa John's for evening meal I think as none of the friends has ever tried them.

Later all. 'wave
          Smeg.

Comment

Working...
          X