Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st March

Good Morning Crafters

The painting is going well and Lee is finding does not affect his back, which is good. I am sorting sewing desk drawers at the kitchen table. He has to have company typical man....... Going well and hope to finish 1 side today.

With this new tidyness itching to start stitching, the plan is still Friday morning as the ceiling should be finished by then. Starting off with small projects to achieve a lot if that makes sense. Have some lovely new quilt blocks to stitch as well but those will have to wait.

HAGO

Morning all. Bright and sunny, but still on the cool side today. Some precipitation forecast, but not for extended periods.

As predicted OH couldn't be bothered to go out shopping yesterday, so, having waited for him to surface it meant I was late getting out to do the weekly shopping and my day was somewhat broken up. Not a great deal achieved yesterday.

Today I feel quite tired so not planning anything major - kitchen clear up still to be done and a pile of laundry to be put away, but then thinking in terms of more crafting time and more TV watching.

You are being very good with your sorting and tidying Caroline - could you send me a bit of your enthusiasm as I'm not sure where mine is at the moment!

Have a good day everyone.
    Linda

Comment

Good Morning all.

Breezy, chilly and damp with more rain forecast this afternoon :-( The storeroom didn't get done yesterday ut the rest did and Pete finished an order so all positive. First job today though is the storeroom.

Agreed a new venue for us yesterday as one of ours in Henley has been cancelled due to the owner of the site selling the property. The prospective new owner is happy for it to all go ahead as usual next year but with the legalities still rumbling on not available for this one. We will be off to The Globe at Hay on Wye in July, an Arts and Crafts skills festival fir Pete to demonstrate for two days and we can sell too. In our gazebos so hoping for dry weather at least.

Hoping to get going on the product decorating this afternoon but I do have to pop out and get a present for my best friend as it's her birthday tomorrow and what I was hoping to get hasn't come to fruition so mad last minute dash to the shops required. I hate doing that but not so organised these days.

Have a bit of MoJo Linda mine's ok at the moment LOL

Have a good day crafty folk.

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

This is definitely non-craft related.....

I am off to New York this afternoon for a wedding!!! Whooohoooooo.
        Brutally Honest Cards
        Send them the truth - http://www.iamstevestewart.com

Comment

Have a great time Steve. Bet you could find plenty of inspiration for your cards while you are there LOL

Mo.XX
          Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
          Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
          www.bodrighy.co.uk
          https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Gwyl Dewi Hapus folks! (Happy St Davids day).

It's nice and sunny here at the moment.I must get a box from work to take home to put all my bits and bobs in for the great box room tidy up. I need the desk emptied before I can get rid of it. The sooner this happens the better, or I will miss my May deadline I set myself! Caroline, you are making me feel shamed that I haven't done any more recently to my room even though I haven't actually had the time. I feel that is a lame excuse and I am chastising myself!
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Have a great time Steve.

No need to feel guilty Indri - you already have a very busy life and can't do everything at once. Sometimes you have to take stock and check what is priority in life.

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by craftdancer View Post
                No need to feel guilty Indri - you already have a very busy life and can't do everything at once. Sometimes you have to take stock and check what is priority in life.

Linda
                Sometimes I feel everything is a priority! Right now Brownie badges are a priority. I forgot to pick up a giant cardboard box from work to start plonking stuff in. I must remember tomorrow before the boxes are chucked out!
                View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
                X