I`ve won a sewing machine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I`ve won a sewing machine!

I don`t think i`ve ever won anything, perhaps a tin of baked beans in the School tombola but I`ve won a sewing machine!!

I entered a fundraising competition in Sewing World magazine. I`ve just received an email to say I`ve been picked to received the machine.

It`s a Brother machine.

How nice!

ongratulations. Are you bouncing round the room?
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

That's fab! May your good luck continue!
      Natalie
      website blog

Comment

Bit CONGRATULATIONS - I wish I was lucky if it wasn't for bad luck I would have no luck at all.

Enjoy your win and remember and post the pics of what you have created.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

oh yaaaa great news!! well done you!

Its a great feeling to win something.............. a few weeks ago I won a £20 voucher for hobbycraft and last week I won a box of chocolates!!

Next time, its going to be the lottery, I just know it!! <winks>

Happy sewing!

Pauline
          Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

No way! Well Done!

I know a lady who won £2,000 in a Take A Break Competition.

It's nice to know real people really do win these competitions!

Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing pictures of what you make with it.

Linda

Comment

Congratulations
                incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
                ___

Comment

years and years ago (about 20 or so) i won 1st prize in a draw at work. a nice camera. trouble was a couple of weeks previous i'd bought myself one practically identical! so ended up giving it away!!
                  i'd rather have had 2nd prize which was a couple of large bottles of spirits, but by the time i found out i'd won, they'd been drunk!!

Comment

Thanks folks for the congrats!! I still can`t believe it!! The editor of the magazine has contacted me so it certainly is true. The machine will come directly from Brother!!

I am going to buy myself a lottery ticket because you just never know!!!

It has been one of those weeks really! I keep my fabric in a lock up garage behind my house and the earth tremor vibrated the door wide open. I didn`t realise until I got home from work later that afternoon. Absolutely nothing had been taken, which is amazing really. One or two paw prints where a cat had made herself comfortable!

I think it is worth entering competition in magazines. I knew a lady who won a holiday to Singapore and all sorts of things.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      oh yaaaa great news!! well done you!

Its a great feeling to win something.............. a few weeks ago I won a £20 voucher for hobbycraft and last week I won a box of chocolates!!

Next time, its going to be the lottery, I just know it!! <winks>

Wow, thats good going. Well, they say "three in a row" Fingers crossed for the lottery!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!! I've not won a prize that good before!

View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!
                          Shabby Neesey

Comment

well done, now thats a prize worth winning.
                            Amanda
                            xx

Comment

Congratulations What a fantastic item to win!

Hope you have fun wizzing up bits and bobs

I once won a Rugrats VHS tape from Live & Kicking Magazine (kids show that was on a Saturday Morning)!!
                              Av xx
                              Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Working...
                              X