My computer has a virus .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My computer has a virus .....

I dont like it when these things happen to me!

The virus is contained in AVG virus vault...what do i do with it...delete it, wipe it? hmmm, just not sure about these things! this is the virus I have...AVG very nicely have a virus encyclopedia!

Java/ByteVerify

This virus abuses the security vulnerability in Java Virtual Machine described in MS03-011, which gives posibility of runing potentially dangerous operation to java program (like working with files).
    Trojan horse using this vulnerability changes Internet Explorer Home page.
    The fix is available on Microsoft web pages like WindowsUpdate.Microsoft.com

hmmm, doesnt sound good does it?! Although it means absolutely nothing to me, nothing to me what so ever, so somewhere some horsey is running around on the internet trying to 'do' things to my computer!!!! would someone be able to enlighten me about the jargon, I would be much appreciated...again should I delete it from the virus vault, or just leave it there?!

s.x
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Oooh Sweet, I cant enlighten but I can sympathise....hang in there, someone knowledgeable will come to your aid soon!

Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

If AVG has detected it and put it in the vault, then you're ok,it's cleared any nasty bits out!

Comment

thanks ilovecrafts! that is sooooo SO good to hear! I hate the thought of my computer being 'infected'!!
        Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Working...
        X