Slippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slippers

Sale! Just received my order from ruby&ed ... & the sale is still on, so thought I'd link you ...
    Gorgeous and very cheap atm. I've brought some birthday & Christmas pressies for next yr
    http://www.rubyanded.co.uk
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Now why did you do that incy?

You had to go and tell me about another shoe website.....

Now I want one pair from each page!

Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Lol, I was so excited when Dh brought the parcel in! I even came to share the link whilst neighbours was on!!
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

I just looked at all the links I have added since I joined this forum. There are loads including fashion, shoes and accessories.(And now slippers) If I wasn't a bit strapped at the moment I could go a bit mad with this one.

My O-H doesn't understand how you can spend so much time talking about crafts

Cheers Janice
        www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

I've only looked at the kids slippers and how fab are they?!! I have a pair of ginger cat 'slippers' (nearly broke my neck in them one day so don't wear them any more!) and the kids love to run around in them!!

Comment

Working...
          X