No announcement yet.

I should be doing other things...but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should be doing other things...but...

I just thought I'd invite you to have a look at my Blog today for two cutey cat piccies

...OMG I'm supposed to be doing my cleaning today and, more importantly, updating new leaflets for a Craft Fair tomorrow...but as ever, I just cant resist tuning into you guys to see what you're chatting about and join in!!!!

In case I dont get back for a fix until Sunday, HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND!
    Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Cute cat's and by the way all the best for tommorow to you and Tip Top.

Cheers Janice x
    www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Thanks Janice, we had a lovely day! Was really great to meet Tip Top in person and there were lots of lovely friendly crafters there, very nice atmosphere indeed. The lady nearest to me even sent me home with a load of jersulem artichokes off her allotment so I can learn how to make artichoke & carrot & celery soup!

My fella enjoyed his little-self too - besides helping me, he bought two books and a nice bottle to make one of those coloured-sand creations in - run by another lovely lady who helped him come up with a "DIY at home version" with lots of plastic bags (donated by the cake lady!) to bring all his multi coloured sand home in!

I got 21 names entered for my little competition so thats another 21 potential customers to add to my database anyway...and just maybe the St John's Ambulance bloke might want me to do a picture of his little recruits in their new uniforms & caps...fingers crossed he gets back to me!

Shaz x
      Keepsake Kollections
      & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

Glad you hasd a great time.
        Was ruth like you imagined?
        full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Ha ha, yeah she's a sweetie, and I imagined she would be! I'm sure she tried to fox me changing her hairstyle though, coulda sworn it was up when we were setting up then suddenly she had this lovely long hair when I next looked across the room! Unless I've imagined that of course, which is possible, I was a bit giddy to be there!

Shaz x
          Keepsake Kollections
          & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

So glad you both had a great day. You know I just love to going to fairs and seeing what everyone is up too. I always seem to meet really nice people who are willing to help and advise.

Hope your St John Ambulance one comes off could be the start of something.

Cheers Janice
            www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Originally posted by Focus on Life View Post
              Ha ha, yeah she's a sweetie, and I imagined she would be! I'm sure she tried to fox me changing her hairstyle though, coulda sworn it was up when we were setting up then suddenly she had this lovely long hair when I next looked across the room! Unless I've imagined that of course, which is possible, I was a bit giddy to be there!

Shaz x

Heheheheheh!!!! Sorry - it was clipped up cos it gets in the way and then I realised I hate it up when in public and unclipped it!! It was longer last week - had a few inches chopped off it!

Thanks for saying I'm a sweetie!!! Thats something I've never been called hehehehe! Really good meeting you too - in fact you were just as I expected! And your pictures are really lovely - look much better in the flesh!

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
                And your pictures are really lovely - look much better in the flesh!
                Thanks Ruth...and for not snitching on me almost crying watching the little kids clog dancing....and I'm not even related to em!...how soft am I?!

DOH I've just snitched on meself!

Shaz x
                Keepsake Kollections
                & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

Hehehehe!! They were good though!! The St Johns Ambulance demos were good too, and the folk band - sort of made the day really!!!

I actually really enjoyed myself and I hope to do another one there again!

Comment

So your cat eats popadoms? Strange taste that cat has!
                    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
                    X