Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st March

Good Morning CF

Been quiet on here recently, so thought would start a coffee thread. Who had an event this weekend and how is it going?

My embroidery machine has been poorly and only got back on Friday but sew happy that all is well and working better than before. Busy making covered decorated journals to add to my website plus ensure my blog is ready for Handmade Monday with Vicky.

Dry today so a long walk with Shiloh beckons, have a Happy Sunday folks

No selling event for me, but I am "volunteering" at the village "Spring Fair" for a couple of hours today.

Linda

Comment

Good morning all. Our Market was cancelled due to high winds and rain as the umbrellas have a tendency to take off in more than 20mph winds and it's forecast for 50mph today. Can't say we are devastated as not the best time of year for sales but you need to keep a presence at regular events. Next year they are only going to run them from the end of March to the end of November.

So of course that now means.......................HOUSEWORK !! haven't any more excuses not to do it. We may reward ourselves with a trip to the cinema this evening if not too exhausted.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Oh no Mo not that dreaded word! I have finished sewing now going to make a cake.

Comment

Gwyl Dewi Hapus, pawb! I have cleaned out the guinea pig this morning, and started a beading project from a kit I bought for myself. Should make daffodils with my daughter to take round my mums for st davids day...... hmmmm..... do I have an empty egg box?
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Got out in the garden and had a bit of a tidy up, lawn mow etc. Had to stop as the brown bin is now full.
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Been out detecting, got soaked, found zilch!

Dave.

Comment

Ive had a lazy day went to grans, had my cuppa coffee & now looking at tutorials on youtube
                Facebook: www.facebook.com/g.sdesignscrafts Email: [email protected]
                "A world without hats would be a very boring world indeed" Gavin Spence (me)

Comment

We got up at the crack of dawn and packed the car and trailer ready for a carboot sale, the weather...gales and rain with snow on the way but we determinedly carried on. When we got to the completely deserted wet and windy car park we began to wonder why we had not phoned up to make sure it was still on..cos it wasn't! Oh well straight back home to our nice warm house. Next time we'll double check first!!
                  "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Busy with advance orders and general prep for upcoming trip...planning to make some kind of pastries later...eating pastries might well happen later too

Comment

Housework done, so much quicker with two of you. Casserole been slow cooking in the meantime, veg on and dinner beckons. Decided to wimp out of going to the cinema, cold, wet and windy outside. Hope to go in the week looking forward to seeing ''The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel'' Saw the first on on TV last night and it was great.

Mo.XX
                      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                      www.bodrighy.co.uk
                      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Just back from my parents. Have now got my collection of care bears at my house so they can be played with. Been a relaxing day.
                        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

pastries became cake when I discovered only self raising flour in cupboard... corner shop open until 11pm but opened front door took one look and decided I am not going out in that... but cake is good...in fact cake is very good .

Comment

Cake.....yum...yum...yum..stickier, gooier, oh, and runny chocolatier the better...

Hungry Dave

Comment

What sort of cake? I must bake cakes again one day soon.
                              View my flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X