Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behold the truth - men don't listen!

Men Never Listen

A man traveling by plane was in urgent need of a restroom facility. But each time he tried, it was occupied. The flight attendant, aware of his predicament, suggested he use the attendant's ladies room, but cautioned him not to press any of the buttons.

There next to the paper roll were four buttons marked: WW WA PP ATR.

Making the mistake soooo many men make of not listening to a woman, he disregarded what she said when his curiosity got the best of him.

He carefully pressed the WW button and immediately a gentle flush of Warm Water sprayed on his bare bottom. He thought 'Wow' these gals really have it nice!!

So a little more boldly he pressed the WA button and body temperature Warm Air blew across his wet bottom and dried it comfortably.

'Aha' he thought, 'no wonder these women take so long in the bathroom with these kinds of services!'

So he pushed the next button PP with anticipation. A soft disposable Powder Puff swung below him and dusted his bottom lightly with talc.

'Man, this is great,' he thought as he reached out for the ATR button. When he awoke in the hospital, the morphine was just wearing off...confused he buzzed the nurse to find out what happened.

He explained the last thing he remembered was intense pain in the ladies room on the plane.

The nurse explained, 'Yes, you must have been having a great time until you pushed the Automatic Tampon Removal button.'

View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Hee hee hee! That's made me smile!
    Natalie
    website blog

Comment

thats good that! I was just sat there for a few seconds then thinking what on earth did it remove??? duh!
      I like to make things - usually a mess!
      Please look at my stuff and let me know what you think!
      http://elephantfrills.blogspot.com/

Comment

lmao

Comment

Ha ha, nice one, makes you start thinking up your own buttons in your head!

Shaz x
          Keepsake Kollections
          & Rossendale Ramblings!
          http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Hahahahahahah!!

Comment

Rotflmao!!!!!!!
              Shabby Neesey

Comment

Originally posted by Neesey View Post
                Rotflmao!!!!!!!
                ...OK I gotta ask, what does that mean?!...for ages I thought LOL meant lots of love!

Je non parlez le techno-lingo (or french as you can see!)

Shaz x
                Keepsake Kollections
                & Rossendale Ramblings!
                http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Typical bloke (with the exception of the members of this forum of course - they cannot be considered typical under any circumstances! ) and funny joke!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Neesey View Post
                  Rotflmao!!!!!!!
                  ...OK I gotta ask, what does that mean?!..
                  It means - rolled (or rolling) on the floor laughing my a*** off!

Linda

Comment

You have noooooooooo idea how much that is going to affect me.

Comment

Originally posted by Focus on Life View Post
                      ...OK I gotta ask, what does that mean?!...for ages I thought LOL meant lots of love!

Je non parlez le techno-lingo (or french as you can see!)

Shaz x
                      ROTFLMAO - it means rolling on the floor laughing my a**s off....LOL, lots of love, i like it!

....Men dont listen, its true ,that was so funny!
                      Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Working...
                      X