Funny & Freaky Forums?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny & Freaky Forums?!

I just wondered who's come across the funniest or freakiest forums so far in their travels around the www?

I dont have an example but it struck me last week just how many forums are out there - I used to be on an NLP forum - one of our guys posted a great countryside forum recently with loads of mead recipes amongst other things! - now we have a new member with a OH who is on a Star Wars forum...

...I wonder what else is out there?!

Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

I'm on 2 different fish forums for tropical fish. Also a forum for Florida Villa owners of which I am one. I drive a Corvette so I'm on 2 forums for that. Hubby drives a big American Ford truck so he is on a forum for that. He is also a member of the Fightback Forum fighting against speeding convictions from speed cameras! He also posts on an Archery forum as he shoots arrows! Thats them all I think! Selina

Comment

Originally posted by Selina View Post
      He is also a member of the Fightback Forum fighting against speeding convictions from speed cameras! Selina
      ....now thats interesting...your fella wouldnt happen to know of a forum fighting about traffic lights by any chance would he?...they drive my bloke BERSERK and we saw a great prog recently with people arguing to have them removed altogether so we can decide for ourselves!

Shaz x
      Keepsake Kollections
      & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

Hi Shaz, no sorry just the speed camara ones I'm afraid! He has a real thing about where they are placed ie. at the bottom of hills! Selina

Comment

I'm just on this forum ... and that takes up too much of my time!
          Blog Website Flickr

Comment

I used to be on a wedding forum, but stopped after I got married as there wasn't much point staying there! I have a colleague on 2 chicken forums and a reptile forum.... I also hang out on a travel forum.
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

There's a challenge to anyone who's bored enough (or has enough washing or ironing to "purposefully" ignore) to find the weirdest forums on the web! No prizes, just big LOLs for the best ones

...I dont even know how to search for forums but I'm gonna give it a bash!

Shaz x
              Keepsake Kollections
              & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

Working...
              X