Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sumat COMPLETELY new!

...to me anyway!

I promised Funky Anice in another thread that I'd update you on this new adventure I had yesterday...

...I had an audition to get into voiceover work! It was really exciting & interesting, specially for someone who's managed a piggin office for 17 years for heavens sake...when all his other voiceover people are ex-DJs or ex-presenters or ex-actors and such

I did alright too, 1st attempt was a bit duff of course but 2nd wasnt half bad after a bit of direction and he reckons I'll get plenty of work as soon as we get a proper demo circulated....AND its the kind of work you can do at home using a good mic so I'm hoping it'll be the perfect thing to do alongside starting a craft business.....so let's hope it helps pay the mortgage and stop me having to go backwards instead of forwards!....YEE HAH

Keep you posted how I get on!
    Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

ok so thats wierd, as i posted and it hasnt appeared. Oh i hope id didnt post it on a different site i was looking at!

Ok. so i said

this is amazing. It would be great to earn a living doing something that we love, who wants a 'real' job anyway!

GL with this, hope it all goes well

s.x
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Working...
    X