Daft things that annoy you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daft things that annoy you...

...like the stapler running out o staples...why does that annoy me so much?...its hardly high technology after all...no warning light to say "be careful, I'm running low on staples ya know..."

Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

or when websites don't load up...even if you try 30 times...it still wont load ...grrrrr

damn the BPS....
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

....and when there is never any sticky tape on the roll when you have finally found the dispenser!
      Av xx
      Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

teenage kids puting empty boxes back in the cupboard even though the bin is nearer than the said cupboard LOL
        Last edited by Kay; 09-02-2008, 10:20 PM. Reason: typo
        Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
        I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

Originally posted by Kay View Post
          teenage kids puting empty boxes back in the cupboard even though the bin is nearer than the said cupboard LOL
          Replace the words 'teenage kids' to 'husband' in the sentance above and you have my house

Also hubby taking off his jumper, work top and under t-shirt all in one go and dumping them in a pile on the floor so I have to separate them all before sorting the washing.

Actually I'm starting to think hubby never grew out of his teens.
          Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

worse than putting empties back in cupboard (which mine do all the time) is that they DO throw out milk cartons, with still enough milk for a couple of cuppas, jam jars wih enough for a few rounds of toast, etc, etc. or don't put the lids back on stuff, and by the time i've realised the whole lot has to go in the bin as it's swarming with flies!
            kids compalining they've no clean clothes, but can't be bothered to bring the dirty stuff downstairs!

Comment

Hmmmm....

...no loo roll. That's a bummer. I am the only person in a 6-person household qualified to do this mega-complicated job.

....Stuff shoved in the bin, that should be in the appropriate recycling box.

.....no glasses/plates/cups in the cupboard becase they are spread all over the kids' bedrooms probably with vile furry coats growing on them.

....whomever it is who's turn it was to load the dishwasher a) doing a bad job stacking, and b) not rinsing the really clarty dishes.

....the printer running out of ink. It hates me and it bites everytime I try to reload a fresh cartridge.

The list is endless.....

Jules
              Apple Tree Crafts
              www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

[quote=Apple Tree Crafts;64621

clarty [/quote]

Clarty! I've learnt a new word, we dont have that in Lancashire far as I know Jules

x
                Keepsake Kollections
                & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post
                  ...no loo roll. That's a bummer.
                  Jules
                  No pun intended right? and what DOES clarty mean exactly?

Comment

Clarty exists in Yorkshire cos my mum uses it alot! She used to use it when we went digging in the garden - 'Be careful you don't get too clarty'

Things that annoy me are rude people. You hold doors open for them and they don't say thank you, you move your trolley out of the way at Asda and they don't say thank you etc etc.

People who don't stick to the speed limit - not just ones that speed but those that do 40 miles an hour regardless of being in a 30, 40 or 50 zone - drives me mad (no pun intended!)

Oh and one thing that does annoy me are people who park in parent and child spaces when they don't have small children - AARRRGGGGHHHHH! As soon as Tara is old enough to climb into her car seat by herself (at about 4) we aren't going to use them anymore cos it REALLY annoys me. I'm always the mouthy one that you see gently reminding people that they seem to have lost their children
                    Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                    My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                    My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

...boyfriends and said child who dont put the toilet seat down after they use it....it has a lid for a reason!

...emptying the bin and not putting a new black sack in

...again!! websites that STILL wont load after 24hrs!!!!!

...people who go shopping in tescos and park their trolley in the middle of the isle and stop for a social chat...no one can get through....***trolley rage***

Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Originally posted by swirlyarts View Post
                        Oh and one thing that does annoy me are people who park in parent and child spaces when they don't have small children -
                        ...ha ha, that reminds me of Peter Kay, he'd park in them n say "well I'm here wi me mam, what's up wi ya?!"

Shaz x
                        PS I've put a lovely dog in my Blog for today, so now when he digs the garden up, I can shout "get in ere you clarty mutt!"
                        Keepsake Kollections
                        & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

Originally posted by swirlyarts View Post
                          Things that annoy me are rude people. You hold doors open for them and they don't say thank you, you move your trolley out of the way at Asda and they don't say thank you etc etc.

People who don't stick to the speed limit - not just ones that speed but those that do 40 miles an hour regardless of being in a 30, 40 or 50 zone - drives me mad (no pun intended!)

Oh and one thing that does annoy me are people who park in parent and child spaces when they don't have small children - AARRRGGGGHHHHH! As soon as Tara is old enough to climb into her car seat by herself (at about 4) we aren't going to use them anymore cos it REALLY annoys me. I'm always the mouthy one that you see gently reminding people that they seem to have lost their children
                          You too?!! I've taken to training the boys to say "what a naughty person mummy" in their loudest voice.

And don't ever get on the wrong side of me and parking spots......!!! The nursery ones are always entertaining especially at 8am on a Monday morning when I have a train to catch 37 minutes later!! And it takes me 32 minutes to get there!

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
                            You too?!! I've taken to training the boys to say "what a naughty person mummy" in their loudest voice.
                            Me too - Anya is going to get me thumped one of these days! Her best line is 'Oh mummy, that man isn't cleaning up his dog's poo, they can't go on the toilet like us so he should be cleaning it up. What a silly, silly man!'

At which point I always agree
                            Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                            My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                            My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

Aw that reminds me of an old story I heard/read somewhere:

Mum is sick of child embarrassing her on the bus by shouting out "look at that lady's belly" etc etc - at the top of their voice, as they do

Mum instructs said child "dont shout out like that darling. In future when you see something, just tell me about it later"

Next day - child shouts out "Mum, you see that lady over there?"

Mum - "yes darling"

Child shouts "I'll tell you later..."
                              Keepsake Kollections
                              & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

Working...
                              X