Hillary Or Barack? ..Am I Bovered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Or Barack? ..Am I Bovered?

It's been hard to ignore seeing as it's plastered all over the news but who are you routing for? At first I wanted Barack to win the primaries but he comes across as so bitter lately..so it's game on for Hill! Thankfully we'll see the back of the last shower!
    Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
    Dichroic Glass Tutorials
    Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

I can still vote sence I still am on a temp visa on a absentee ballot, but can't vote in this election becouse I am regstered a liberal.We libs can't vote becouse we are not regstered as republican or Dem.No fair I know but thats the way it is.If I could vote I think I would vote for Hillery only becouse I know her from Bills time in the white house.I don't trust her but at least I know enough about her to know she will stand up to congress when the next election in 2010 will change congress back to republican again.I also know she will not change the constution. Besides that none of them will make much difference. It will take a act of god to make a difference in the states now. I love the USA but am ashamed of what it has become.
    Shabby Neesey

Comment

I'm fascinated by the whole thing. It's scarey to think how much power one person has...especially one who has his finger on the nuclear button, although the present one can't prounounce it. It's also scarey to think how much the media elects the president before the people do. Oprah's a kingmaker!
      Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
      Dichroic Glass Tutorials
      Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

NO ONE should have that much power! There are people there that die everyday becouse they have no inc. and can't get into the hospital,but we fight wars we have no right to be in and we send money to other countries knowing we will never see it repaided. At least if that money was put to use in our own country we would save the lives of people that would work and pay taxes. I know at least 20 people that have died at a young age becouse they had no inc to pay for there health treatment.Its such ashame that the US fills it must take care of everyone except there own.
        Sorry about the rant but it just gets my nose out of joint To me its clean up you own backyard before you try to clean the whole street.
        Shabby Neesey

Comment

Working...
        X