It`s Snowing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It`s Snowing!!

Weird actually, the sky was lovely and blue, then all of a sudden VERY heavy snow!!!!

Seems to be begining to settle.

Anyone else got the white stuff??

Nup.

We were told at the beginning of the week we's have gales on Thursday followed by snow on Friday.

We had the gales yesterday ...... and then, nothing! Nada! Zilch!

My little boy is desparate for it to start snowing, but we've had clear skies all day.
    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Nowt here either but the sky looks like its full of snow!!

Comment

Well it finely snowed here but so far just enough to cover the ground.Grrrr! About 45 mins south of here the A9 is on onelane with cars following the snow plow,but we have very little.Seams we are in a little pocket here and don't get much snow at all.Would love to see one good snow to take pic's.
        Shabby Neesey

Comment

The radio says its 2 hours away - but its just started the clouds are a really yuk pinky grey colour. They came over here in about 10 mins!

There's a howling gale as well to join it!!!!
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Booo Hooo. It`s stopped. A very heavy sky so maybe we`ll get more.

My little girl has her wellies & snow suit ready!

Comment

No snow in Edinburgh either and it's not even that windy now. We had winds here yesterday reaching 75 m.p.h

Anyway will let you know if it snows..
              www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

It's really heavy now!
                View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

It keeps starting and stopping here. Was heavy for about half hour, but it's not settling.

Just borrowing indri's snowball as he's very cute!
                  incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
                  ___

Comment

None here we've had a lovely blue clear skies day. Maybe some will come over night, hope not I hate it. (children love it though so I shouldn't say that)
                    Amanda
                    xx

Comment

We've had snow here on & off yday & today but it hasnt stuck much yet. But it is so lovely when it does, I have a nice collection of snow piccies cos I live in a valley so the fields in front & back of my house get covered, its beautiful

...when I figure out posting pictures, I'll try & sort some out!

Shaz x
                      Keepsake Kollections
                      & Rossendale Ramblings!
                      http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

no snow here either, much to the disappointment of the kids

Comment

Originally posted by ilovecrafts View Post
                          no snow here either, much to the disappointment of the kids

Do you get much snow in Spain?? Does it snow in the mountains? I always associate Spain as being very hot but I guess if high enough you might get some.

Comment

well it's coming down again big time.Maybe in the morning I can go take pic's
                            Shabby Neesey

Comment

we're only about 800m p, so,no,not high up as such. Have had snow every year as such, and just as when it rains, when it snows it SNOWS!!!! Easily get 1m overnight .It should have snowed bynow,and apparently according to a friends elderly neighbour ,if it hasnt snowed by the end of next week it will be very unusual, if it comes any later. Last year it was 26 Jan. in fact the loacal bar ( council owned is still waiting for repairs to the rooof of the outside part)

If I can work out how to post a photo,Ill show you some of last year's whiteness!

In fact you could try this http://www.arboleas.co.uk/forum/topi...TOPIC_ID=10315, which is fairly local to us!

Comment

Working...
                              X