Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken again(I could cry)

Am I destined to have no luck.
    My computers broken again(Im at the library now) and the guy that fixes it is away for a month!!!!!
    DO you think anything will ever go my way?
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

aawww bad luck!
    how are you going to manage without it?
    Any luck on the job hunt?
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Im going to have to come to the library every other day and see if the computer will let me see my business emails for more thamn a split second without it logging me out saying 'error, you will have to log in again'...repeat process all over again!!
      If anyone buys anything Im not keen on checking my paypal account on a library computer!!!

Job wise, I forced myself to apply for a part time job in a nice card/gift shop.
      I feel sick with worry as I really cant do interviews.BAsically Im feeling at an all time low.Im sat in the library holding back the tears.

Comment

A new PC is in order I think!!!! If shouting at it doesn't work of course!!!

Yep and how is the job hunt going - found that perfect job yet?

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
          Im going to have to come to the library every other day and see if the computer will let me see my business emails for more thamn a split second without it logging me out saying 'error, you will have to log in again'...repeat process all over again!!
          If anyone buys anything Im not keen on checking my paypal account on a library computer!!!

Job wise, I forced myself to apply for a part time job in a nice card/gift shop.
          I feel sick with worry as I really cant do interviews.BAsically Im feeling at an all time low.Im sat in the library holding back the tears.
          AAWWWW you poor thing. BIG HUG!!!
          just think to yourself about how horrid your boss was... you must be so glad to be out og that. Keep your chin up and keep smiling!!

Comment

Ah, that really sucks. Im guessing kicking the box didnt work. I hope it gets sorted out soon. Being without a pc is like being without a hobby!

I hope the interview goes well, and you get the job. i used to work in a card/gift shop in bath. Really yummy place to work
            Av xx
            Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Aw big hugs to you. Try not to worry about interviews just be you and you will sail through it - what is the worst they can do? You have been through worse in your old job.

Just think of all the good vibes coming from us all when you do go for your interview.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
              Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
              www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Job wise, I forced myself to apply for a part time job in a nice card/gift shop. I feel sick with worry as I really cant do interviews.BAsically Im feeling at an all time low.Im sat in the library holding back the tears.
                Hey Seahorse, cheer up - I have some tips for you if you are a bit nervous about doing interviews ... to start with get yourself several interviews for jobs that you actually dont really want anyway and use them to practice your 'interview technique ' - and take a note book and score them - lol ! That way you don't have to feel nervous and why not imagine that the interviewer has a huge zit on their nose to boot (if it doesnt make you laugh too much!). That should boost your confidence a little and when you've got used to the process you can apply for the jobs you'd really like

p.s. remember to smile and shake hands on the way in .... they say the first impressions in the first few seconds of meeting really counts...
                Mel

Comment

((((BIGhugs))))

What a 'mare. I know how frustarted I get if I can't get on the PC for one evening so having to go that long must be Hellish. Think a new one is deffo on the cards if this keeps happening... or a new repair man who doesn't go on holiday! Ever!!

Interviews are a pig too. I hate 'em but the one thing that keeps me going is the old classic... remember under those clothes and that frosty expression they are NAKED!!! They are just human beans like you and me.
                  Good luck with it all.
                  http://ethelandednastearoom.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

I'm not an especially religious person Seahorse but I read something I liked the other day...

...God never promised us a smooth ride, just a safe landing...and if he brings you to it, he'll bring you through it...

But until then, try to remember...its not an "interview"...its just a chat...a chance to share who you are...and learn about someone else...its all about the people, not "the job"...and sometimes the person "interviewing" you is more nervous than you, they may be new to it, who knows?...and they WANT to like you, after all, that'll make their lives easier cos they dont have to do another pesky "interview"...

You're unique! Why on earth wouldnt they love to have you join them?!

Best of luck
                    Shaz x
                    Keepsake Kollections
                    & Rossendale Ramblings!
                    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

I lost half of my third year uni dissertation when my computer decided it would like to die. I felt I could have died too, but I'm still here (still hating computers too!!)

When ever I use a public computer I always clear the browser history when i'm done! just in case! I would think the library would be running off IE, so when ur done using it, go to tools, then click delete browser history, then click delete all!

Also dont worry about the interview. its a two way thing...your interviewing them too, you need to suss out if they're nice people to work with & if the work atmosphere is right for you. I was offered a job that I really wanted but when I got home & thought about it, I decided the people there weren't really who I wanted to work with. so turned it down.

Keep your head up chick, just when it looks like all is wrong, it'll come right

s.x
                      Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Good luck with the job! If you get it (and why shouldn't you) ask if they would consider showcasing some of your jewellery? Its cash and no paypal munching your profits!!

Comment

You will be fabby. Just be yourself and dont you dare feel your not worthy they will be lucky to get you to work for them.

P.M.A Positive Mental Attitude.( I know I am .....I know I can )

Just remembered that from one of the hundreds of training courses I used to get sent on....

And if that doesn't work just lots of BIGS.....

Cheers Janice
                          www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Thanks for the interview tips guys.
                            Sounds silly but if they use the word chat instead of interview Im immediately at my ease, I can do chat but the word interview just summons up all my insecurities.
                            Ive even accidently left my mobile at home while I came into town so I didnt have to panic if my phone rang.Ive been feeling sick every business hour since i handed the application form in.

Funny you should say that tip top.I have every intention to wear my jewellery in the shop and I keep fantasising about people asking me where I got it from etc and it being so popular that the shop owner wants me to be the chief designer of their new jewellery range.Ahhh, I love fantasy land.

Comment

Funny you should say that tip top.I have every intention to wear my jewellery in the shop and I keep fantasising about people asking me where I got it from etc and it being so popular that the shop owner wants me to be the chief designer of their new jewellery range.Ahhh, I love fantasy land.

who says its fantasy land? you never know!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X