Philippines Monster Typhoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philippines Monster Typhoon

Not so long ago my daughter spent a few months working on Boracay in the Philippines and the storm apparently went right through the island today. She's waiting anxiously to hear all her friends are OK and I don't know whether we have any readers or members of the forum in the Philippines or anyone with family out there but if you do our thoughts and prayers are with you.

David and family
    www.panachegifts.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Panach...60271863992797

Twitter @PanacheGifts

This sort of news brings home how fortunate we are living here in England. We moan, we have our catastrophies, but nothing like those poor people. My heart goes out for them. I will be donating something to any fund raising scheme as soon as I find one on the assumption that every little counts.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Yes indeed, 10,000 dead it's just beyond belief, we certainly have a lot to be thankful for not having to worry about such frightening weather events.
      "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Originally posted by rosecottage View Post
        Not so long ago my daughter spent a few months working on Boracay in the Philippines and the storm apparently went right through the island today. She's waiting anxiously to hear all her friends are OK and I don't know whether we have any readers or members of the forum in the Philippines or anyone with family out there but if you do our thoughts and prayers are with you.

David and family
        Any news from your friends? I saw the high winds on the news, couldn't believe how strong they were and I've been in a hurricane. I don't know what to say without sounding a bit lame. I hope they get some aid out to them quickly.

Comment

Working...
        X