I want to sell my collection off but where

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to sell my collection off but where

For years now i have been collecting anything to do with coca-cola. I started collecting it when i was about 13 and now im 42 so as you can see its been a few years. As there's no room in the house to show it off anymore its all in box's in the attic. So i think now its time to let it go im just now sure where the best place is to sell it all. I don't sell on ebay so that's out the window. Do any of you know where would be the best place to sell it. Not all of it is worht any money but i do know so of it is but have no clue as to how much

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Coke Has been a big seller in the states and if you have UK coke item they would sell good.I would try e-bay and make sure it shows up in the U.S. market
    Good Luck!
    Shabby Neesey

Comment

I did a quick google search & found this site

http://www.2collectcola.com/page/ACC/value

I'm not sure if it will be of any help as i havnt looked through it really!

s.x

(I searched for coca cola collectible price guides)
      Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

e-bay

you should put it on e-bay. do u have facebook? they might have networks in there that help u sell off the products?!
        Unique Handmade Gifts

Comment

Working...
        X