And you?

Lots of different, but if I had to make a list it would be

funkyjazz
    indie
    house/techno
    opera (when making long cooking pastas)
    http://www.youyours.se

Comment

I am really loving the new Take That album at the moment, but I generally like anything that is easy to sing along to..... current faves are :

Mikka
      Scissor Sisters
      Sugababes
      Take That (the noughties time round!)
      Doris Day (if I really want to have a good singing session)
      World Party
      Belle and Sebastian
      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

I'm loving (amongst many)

Timbaland
        jack penate
        newton faulkner
        supertramp

s.x
        Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Lots....

I too am really loving Take That's new album. I know all the words now!

Got a hugely mixed selection of music. What I listen to depends on my mood. I've got loads, but I take favourites. I love Andrea Bocelli, Hayley Westenra and lots of classical stuff, but I've also got loads of pop. Love Snow Patrol, Train.....I got the Simon & Garfunkel Collection for Christmas and I love all those. I also got Michael Buble's Lost cd, which is really good.

In the car I'm forced to listen to Himself's Status Quo cds....seriously bad news after two tracks. They all sound the same.

This morning I bought Tom Baxter's Skybound cd. I saw it advertised on tv and loved the track on the ads. I'm not sure I'm totally enamoured of the whole album, but it's growing on me. Need to listen to it a few more times.

I want the music from the MFI ad, and I love the music to the Lloyds bank ads too. And there's another piece I like but I've forgotten what ad it's from.

Jules
          Apple Tree Crafts
          www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Kate Nash is excellent - some classic lyrics in her songs.
            Also love Bon Jovi - seeing them in June

Gabrielle
            Tracy Chapman

amongst others....
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Got any Quo, man?

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post
                I want the music from the MFI ad, and I love the music to the Lloyds bank ads too.
                Jules

MFI music

Lloyds Bank music

Blog Website Flickr

Comment

I love John Martin, Nick Drake, Loreena McKennitt, Jocelyn Pook, Stone Roses - oh and a fab band called Panache who I wrote some lyrice for (many, many moons ago)
                  Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Thanks JB!!

Originally posted by JBJB View Post
                    Can't get the link to the MFI one to work. Was it the MFI sale ad that's on now?

Lloyd TSB one is just fab...that girl has the most fabulous voice. I'm very envious...

Jules
                    Apple Tree Crafts
                    www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

nick drake. name from the past. great guitarist and loved the black eyed dog.

Comment

I'm new on here but the music I like are Pink Floyd, The Pogues, Russell Watson (quite a radical change), Mica Katy Melhua but generally like any music if I can hum along

Comment

Working...
                        X