• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housework in 2008

1. Open a new file in your PC.

2. Name it "Housework."

3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN

4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN

5. Your PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want to delete Housework permanently?"

6. Answer calmly, "Yes," and press the mouse button firmly....

7. Now your Housework Is Done.

8. FEEL BETTER?

9. Go back Doing all your online Things.

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

I like it!

Comment

Housework is what women do everyday but MEN only ever notice when they DONT do it

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Spring Cleaning

Originally posted by Snow angel View Post
        Housework is what women do everyday but MEN only ever notice when they DONT do it
        Himself is in 'spring clean' mode. The house is spotless, and I have been hiding in my workroom all day. Best to stay out of his way as we don't agree on tidying methods.

I like to put things away in places where they should go, and where they can be found again. He likes to stuff everything any old place and has no chance whatsoever of remembering where he might concievably have put anything whenever we might need it, usually urgently.

Anyway, the place looked lovely. Then the DD decided to find her bedroom carpet. So now there's a Himalayan sized mountain of washing to be done and it's piled high all over the landing, and Himself is, rightly, in a total strop. DD has been told in no uncertain terms to get a grip and do her own laundry. More stroppiness.

I'm hiding in my workroom, still best to stay out the way, in case I'm needed to be 'ref'.

Jules
        Apple Tree Crafts
        www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Working...
        X