Having our house valued tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having our house valued tomorrow...

...finally!!! We still need to finish off a few things but the majority is done now, so decided it was worth getting it valued to give us an idea of what we might get. I have spent all day cleaning and am shattered! Fingers crossed we get a good price to go towards our next house, and that a buyer comes along quickly, as I've heard the market's not at its best at the moment. Fingers crossed.
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

best of luck
    Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
    I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

Thanks Kay, I will let you know how it goes (as I'm sure you're all desperate to know!!!)
      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Good luck!

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
        (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Good luck Katianne

Pauline
          Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Good Luck Hope it all goes well.

Cheers Janice
            www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

I hope you get a good valuation on your house so you can move onwards and upwards. Good luck.
              Amanda
              xx

Comment

Well, we had two valuations today, and if we get what they've suggested, it means we've made at least 10k on the house since we bought it a year or so ago, which seems good in the current market. The agents have suggested an asking price and suggested what we should consider as a good offer - they have valued it as 14k more than we paid for it, suggesting an offer of 4k below the asking price should be the lowest we accept.

Booking another valuation just to make sure the figures are right, then it will go on the market. Let's just hope we get our buyer now! I have already seen a few houses on the internet that look promising...ooopps!!!
                Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

glad you got a good price Katianne, this will be us in the spring when we put ours on the market
                  Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
                  I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

Hope it all goes well for you and not too stressful!

Comment

Hope its not stressful too. Have anyone ever lived somewhere and just never settled? That's how we feel about this house. It;s a good house really but its just not for us. Plus when we bought it we were on a very limited budget, as my BF didn't have a job. I have started looking on Rightmove and seen some really lovely houses. Problem is they won't let us view until we're sold - boohoo!!! Love looking round houses, can't wait !!!
                      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                      X