There I was in Tesco..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There I was in Tesco..........

...... lunchtime, and there he was in front of me at the till, the lone man, smartly dressed, good watch, well groomed, with a bunch of Tescos Valentine special TULIPS in his paws. TULIPS, I ask you on valentines day. Not only was he late he then bought supermarket tulips. He paid, he left. I looked at the cashier, she looked at me and shook her head. Don't want to be in his shoes later she said....................great minds think alike I said. I wonder how much he is hurting at the moment LOL

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Aw bless maybe his wife doesn't like roses?

My hubby got me a card from him and another from my little boy, I told him the cashier probably thinks he's a complete b*****d and he didn't know why. I explained that buying a card for 'my wife' along with another card saying 'my heart is yours' doesn't give the best impression
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Haha, did he get it in the end.
      James
      www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

After finding Richard III in the car park in leicester Tesco are now digging up their car park looking for his horse...

Comment

I was in Lidl yesterday behind a woman who bought 7 individual red roses !!!! Now what was that all about ???
          My DH came back yesterday to tell me that he went into Tescos to buy some flowers and said they were all £15 a bunch, just as he was deciding whether to buy or not the electric went out and everyone was ushered out the doors. He went to the florist and bought me a miniature rose bush instead.

Melanie
          Last edited by silvermaid; 15-02-2013, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabincrafts View Post
            After finding Richard III in the car park in leicester Tesco are now digging up their car park looking for his horse...

it's in their burgers!
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

My OH came in with the customary cadbury's cream egg...... he knows how to get to my heart!
              full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I would have been delighted with tulips. Or daffodils, daisies, carnations.... anything really! My husband is fantastic, but we don't do romance!

Comment

I don't do valentines day either. Its a poor show if your partner/husband/wife etc 'has to be told' to get something to show their appreciation. Thats our view of valentines day anyway. We think it's okay for couples who have just met but not otherwise. I would far rather my hubby get me something for no reason at all on a random day than on valentines day. To us there is no genuine sentiment around just buying on valentines day because you feel you have to.

Comment

Did you see that survey that said 87% of women would rather have a romantic gesture instead of diamonds? are they MAD??? I think giving me a whacking great sparkler is very romantic indeed!!
                    Heather
                    Pretty Things Handmade Jewellery

Website - www.prettythingsjewellery.co.uk

Destash bead and papercrafting shop - http://www.misi.co.uk/handmade/BlackCatBeads.html

New blog - www.prettythingsandwitterings.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty things View Post
                      Did you see that survey that said 87% of women would rather have a romantic gesture instead of diamonds? are they MAD??? I think giving me a whacking great sparkler is very romantic indeed!!
                      Lol - you made me laugh. My husband once offered me the option of an eternity ring or a garden fence, we couldn't afford both at the time.......I opted for the fence. I do have some nice jewellery though, just not a posh eternity ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty things View Post
                        I bet the survey was done of men LOL.

Pete
                        "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
                        Facebook

Website

Comment

I got a card, bottle of Bushmills & some choccy, I got Mrs 3d 12 red roses, rattled up a 3d card (put photo up soon) & cooked us a 3 courser with champers. Can't do enough for a good woman. (once a year, Lol)

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by 3dDave View Post
                            I got a card, bottle of Bushmills & some choccy, I got Mrs 3d 12 red roses, rattled up a 3d card (put photo up soon) & cooked us a 3 courser with champers. Can't do enough for a good woman. (once a year, Lol)

Dave
                            A certain someone forgot.....................but he does make unexpected gestures throughout the year instead which are very much appreciated. He's an old romanric at heart but doesn't like to admit it LOL

Mo.XX
                            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                            Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                            www.bodrighy.co.uk
                            https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

I got a bag of fruit pastilles and a newly decorated bathroom...bliss!

Comment

Working...
                              X