No announcement yet.

I don't know. Its all happening today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know. Its all happening today.

I have had two strange happenings this morning, I am beginning to worry what the third will be.

The second is that No.2 son, 36 yrs old. has had his hair down to his waiste since 16/17 has just phoned to say he is having it all off this week end. Having just picked myself off the floor in shock I have called him back to say "WHY" after all these years. He said he has a couple of job interviews lined up and wants to create a good impression. Sadly he is right, we are judged on our appearance but I never thought he would see that or that he would have such a strong work ethic. He does work but through an agency and wants permanency rather than variety now. Wow. Now I wonder what is next.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

all that hair. has he been watching les mis?

Ollie has made it half way accross london. He's just about to get the DLR. train was delayed and so he's cutting things mighty fine! Oh the stress......

The door went this morning and it was the man from the local flower and plant nursery which has a beautiful farmers shop and cafe. he was carrying a huge box of all my stock and explained without explaining that they are having to shut up shop for "the foreseeable future" it's a real shame as they have put so much work into it over the past 3 years. So I now have a load of stock to photo and list.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

what was the first?

Comment

I can't imagine my brother removing his long hair (it's longer than mine). I did wonder if Rhiannon would think he was a girl by her definition he should be (girls have hair, boys don't have hair). I think I would just not recognise him if he made it shorter.
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I got mistaken as a man recently by a child in the bank. I think I told you. poor mum was soooooo embarrassed.

Comment

My hubby had long blonde hair down to the small of his back when I first knew him. It was only when he got it all cut off (bit of a drastic reaction to a few split ends) that I started to see him as something more than the friendly hippy bloke at work Shallow I know but long hair on men does nothing for me and whenever he threatens to grow it again I threaten divorce
            Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

oops. Rhiannon is sometimes mistaken for a boy (this even happened when she was a baby and was wearing the pinkest, frilliest, girliest dress and sunhat combo you could imagine).
              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

You could never mistake your daughter for a boy, they must have forgotten their glasses then. lol. Karen the first was the s c a m phone call from the supposed D of P.
                OH and I have just been discussing his promised hair cut and I wonder if some of his personality will disappear with it. He is a musician so can get away with long hair. I am also wondering if there is a female behind this as he is a batchelor now. He does not tell his Mum these things. In truth I don't know what to make of it all.
                Netty, long hair never turned me on either.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
                X