Are the Kids back at School yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Kids back at School yet?

Here in St Albans it's 50/50 between today and tomorrow...

I live on a short cut road to a school and today wow... I forgot how busy it get for 25mins in the morning... No car now

How about you? Are you Kids back?

Is the traffic back?

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Schools are mostly back here. Much better that way - means thew city centre will be quieter at lunch time if I need to go out to run errands
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Not yet but almost - my youngest is back at nursery this afternoon and my older one is back to school tomorrow - just enough time for me to procrastinate a bit more.....
      Custom tribal belly dance costumes & accessories

Unique jewellery for those who love to turn heads

Comment

I have the Grands today but they are back at school tomorrow. And then rest, lots and lots of rest. lol.
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

My lot are back tomorrow.
          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Most of ours go back on the 12th

Comment

Judging by the fact there's not loads of cars parked badly/double parked/on the path/blocking drives on our street right now I'd guess the local school hasn't gone back yet.
              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                Judging by the fact there's not loads of cars parked badly/double parked/on the path/blocking drives on our street right now I'd guess the local school hasn't gone back yet.
                That is a sure sign when the Chelsea Tractors get on the roads and charge down the lanes so you end up in a ditch because they will not stop, remind me that our next car should be a tank, that would halt them in their tracks

Comment

Working...
                X