Happy new year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new year

To new friends ( and old ) neighbours came calling to drag us away to a knees up at midnight ( well you have to be polite they are the landlords as well LOL ) and just got back, Hic !!! so it's a very Happy and Healthy New Year to you all and a Prosperous one which would be a bonus I'm sure.

Lots of love Rita and Bry XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX HIC !!

oooooooooo, lots of New Year huggie wuggies and smoochie woochies Rita and Bry!!! =D

We are still in 2012...it's 9:20. But we have done the fireworks with the grands and sung Auld Lang Syne along with The Bare Naked Ladies....just waiting for the grands to fall asleep, but there are a lot of fireworks going off all around, so they are still wide awake. I am having a really tasty glass of champagne (extra dry)...oh, I think I just heard H&W sneaking out the front door....oh well, at least it's not cold.

Guess I better get my jacket on and go out to check on them...no telling what they are up to, and we've had some aggressive deer lately. Our giant dogs are terrified of them.

I also need to put the brie en croute in the oven.

Comment

One minute to go!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

Comment

Happy New Year to all those Crafty Party Goers, a good time had by all, it seems.
        James
        www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

Happy New Year, sounds like you had a good one seeing it in Rita and Bry. Here here to a prosperous one too, maybe you'll be even more successful than Mo and Pete with your wood and gem combos
          Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Happy New Year everyone. Hope it's healthy, wealthy and happy!
            Wid

Comment

Happy New Year everyone.

Sorry to say mine hasn't started off the best and I am incredibly tired which I had hoped to avoid by going to bed at very early o'clock, but at least things stand a really good chance of improving!

Linda

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone.

We too went to bed early, it's too much of a pfaff staying up!

But we had a little, cold, walk this morning to breathe in 2013. No rain, so it is already an improvement! The flooding may actually have a chance to go down enough for us to drive into town without major detours!
                Do not watch this space

Comment

Happy New Year to you all. May it bring health, wealth and happiness. I always love that 'New Year' start afresh feeling, until about a weeks time when you realise, this year will probably be pretty much along the same lines as the last 25 years (not giving away my age or anything)..... So here's to exciting things for 2013! Go forth and create some beautiful things for beautiful people!!
                  www.mydandelionmind.wordpress.com
                  Thoughts are a bit like weeds - they keep growing all over the place and you cant get rid of them easily.

Comment

Happy new year! It's a nice sunny start to 2013 here. I hope it continues for a few days I'm fed up of last years rain!
                    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Happy new year.
                      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                        Happy New Year, sounds like you had a good one seeing it in Rita and Bry. Here here to a prosperous one too, maybe you'll be even more successful than Mo and Pete with your wood and gem combos
                        That won't be difficult LOL

We have sunshine in Wiltshire hope this is a sign of things to come. Taking it easy today and building up to our first market of the year on sunday.

Happy New Year Everyone, Health and Happiness to all.

Mo.XX
                        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                        www.bodrighy.co.uk
                        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Happy New Year to all on the craft forum hope you enjoy 365 days of creativity, health and wealth xx

Comment

Did you know (I think it's making the FB rounds) -- this is the first year since 1987 that the year has had four different numbers in it?

Comment

Talking about numbers, and this is sort of unrelated but very intriguing. If you add the second part of the year you were born...I was born 1960...so add 60 to your age before your next birthday...I am 52. So 60 plus 52 is 112. The amazing thing is that no matter what your age or when you were born it will add up to 112. Try it! Last year it added up to 111. Oh, my husband's just come up with a logical explanation. Oh well!

Happy new year everyone!
                              "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Working...
                              X